Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post subject: Batman (data east) wip
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:35 pm 

Therefore......I decided to put this table, which is my absolute favorite, in this wip section.
now, I do not have the presumption of being able to affirm a future release ... but

as happened to Krull, a table seemingly impossible to do in those days, has become a reality thanks to Bam, and Franzleo.but as history teaches if you do not start you can not accomplish anything, and an old proverb says, so: who starts well is halfway through the work.

perhaps another extraordinary event can lead to the final realization of this table, as for Krull, therefore.......

I received a bit of material from a friend, a long time ago, and, very, very slowly I started doing something, and I managed to assemble this for now, see the photo.

this table is...one of the most beautiful, and who would not want to put his ball into the cave?? :lol:is also a very difficult table, like many others,but it's worth trying.... it's impossible if I have to do everything myself.....so why put this wip, someone will ask....the answer is simple, it's impossible for me alone, but not impossible for the community.

there are nice guys, each with a different talent, I invite anyone who would like to:1) if you'd like to play this table,2)and if this table were in FP .... to try to realize this project, with me,and with anyone who wanted to.

I can try to rebuild the table as best I can, with the material they gave me, but it's obvious that there's a lot to do ... DMD, rules, and more.

so in conclusion those who want to get on board well come......then what will be will be.

Thanks for the attention

Paolo

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Batman (data east) wip
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:31 pm 

Hi Paolo,

Looks great :o

Now this was unexpected and would be a great addition to the FP collection of tables... so - please count me in.

I could help with the DMD Animations, as I have also had this on my 'wish list' for quite sometime now, and have started to create and generate almost all of the DMD Animations (128x16) ... part of another project ... which I will send to you when required; I have only got the 'Loop Champion' animation to complete - although I do have an extract for it... ;)

Gin

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:22 pm 

ok, luckily I did not ask for money :lol: I do not say that if "you" have to help by force, but at least one comment, I think you deserve it ;)

Thanks Gin, for having responded positively, you are the right man for the DMD.
OK, since it has not attracted much interest, it is useless to ask for other things....and to think that it is a real table.

anyway I do not give up, I went ahead and I hope, in a pleasant ending, about this table.
here's a video of what I did......

Happy New Year to all of you :D

Paolo

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:15 am 

Paolo,

It looks like it will be an accurate version of the Data East table. Great job! It should be popular.

I performed some searches for rule sheets. The IPDB doesn't have much. All the rule sheets I found elsewhere are for Stern's Batman. I couldn't find anything for Data East's table.

George

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:41 am 

It looks amazing Paolo !
I am trying to limit myself,
Sorry I can't help in a big way,. I may be able to help with things along the way

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:21 pm 

Hi Paolo,

As George / Gimli have commented... this looks totally amazing 8-) - and I will look forward to playing it in the future... no matter how long it takes...

I also looked for the 'rules', and had to watch a lot of YouTube videos - along with reading the 'Manual' to gain an understanding for which switches to initiate in PinMAME ... so that I could capture the desired DMD Animations; PM sent with a download link ;), so may be able to help out with this... although as you are aware - I have not done any graphics/coding etc. for a table as yet :? (but always willing to learn more :geek: )

Therefore, if I can assist in other areas - please ask and I will do my best to help out as you continue with the creation of this great table.

Gin

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:48 am 

Great work so far!

I only played the real version for the first time about a year ago, we had one in the factory where I worked. Lot's of fun.

I would be tempted to completely overhaul the entire audio package if I was doing this, but I think the original audio is just fine without my tampering.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 am 

congratulations for work, it looks great

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP