Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: junk comments
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:37 am 

I do understand, but as stated before, my situation is quite complicated for the moment (I'm waiting the signature of my appartment, living in a friend's house in the mean time - I won't have access to internet before the 29 of this month).

I will make some changes by the very end of the year - both on the forum and pinsimdb - but I don't have any time before, very sorry about that.

Also, I have read Zomer's comment, and I don't find it offensive (keep in mind: maybe he edited it, I haven't read previous version of the comment): he says he likes your table and have a problem with a feature. AGAIN: maybe he edited his message but, in my opinion, in it's current contents, it is a constructive message - not an offensive message.

How to add your table or fill missing information : viewtopic.php?f=72&p=34257#p34257

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am 

Hi Alex,
If you need help with sh*t spam in "general discution" let me know, i can delete them in no-brain mode when i see it - maybe you could give rights at some active members, they could also help you.
I see 2 guys who would be good help here.

Dear Paolo, reading your commentary makes me sad ... :(
I am far from being a wise man here, but i would like to tell you this: do not focus on the negative, it will affect your passion. keep in mind that those who comment are a minority compared to those who download and play silently at your tables - and those who make negative comments are a minority of this minority!

it may not be easy now, but do not get caught by this stuff, you do what you do because it is controlled by your desires to do and nobody else! (which is done lot of ... do :o )
I support you morally.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:06 pm 

TheNalex wrote:
I do understand, but as stated before, my situation is quite complicated for the moment (I'm waiting the signature of my appartment, living in a friend's house in the mean time - I won't have access to internet before the 29 of this month).

I will make some changes by the very end of the year - both on the forum and pinsimdb - but I don't have any time before, very sorry about that.

Also, I have read Zomer's comment, and I don't find it offensive (keep in mind: maybe he edited it, I haven't read previous version of the comment): he says he likes your table and have a problem with a feature. AGAIN: maybe he edited his message but, in my opinion, in it's current contents, it is a constructive message - not an offensive message.

you can believe me. I understand your situation with regard to your home, and I say to you mine is worse than yours, situation.

Regarding zomer, I have never said that it is an offensive comment, but negative for the table, and I do not consider it a constructive comment.

and I repeat, please,that someone delete this negative sentence,Stone1-5 can not be accessed, because rubber37 is in front of it.....because it is not constructive, but it damages my table.

and then because you do not give me the opportunity to delete these comments, to me personally?

drakko91 wrote:
Dear Paolo, reading your commentary makes me sad ... :(
I am far from being a wise man here, but i would like to tell you this: do not focus on the negative, it will affect your passion. keep in mind that those who comment are a minority compared to those who download and play silently at your tables - and those who make negative comments are a minority of this minority!

it may not be easy now, but do not get caught by this stuff, you do what you do because it is controlled by your desires to do and nobody else! (which is done lot of ... do :o )
I support you morally.

thanks for your support Drakko, but I have to tell you that my passion is turning off for many reasons,my friend.

I make the tables, because I like it, and because I play with it, but I'm sorry to see, that tables also made with bam, do not go very well,not know, how to say .... preferable?I do not know, but I do not care what people like or dislike, what interests me is, do not put spam or negative comments,on mi tables,and being able to remove myself.if it is possible.

PS:someone understands what this wants Manv666 on willow?
I hope this is not another who wants to make me angry again :D

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 pm 

Hi Wild,

I believe that Manv666 is asking if the Willow table can be provided in a *.zip file as opposed to *.7z format when downloading from PinSimDB; so - nothing that would make you angry ;)

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion