Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: Future Pinball Resources
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:14 am 

I don't know to what extent anyone is interested but there are a number of Future Pinball resources on this page:

https://the-eye.eu/public/Games/Future%20Pinball/

There are a large number of older table posted there but also quite a few programs and other things under the Miscellaneous category. If you look around the site, there are some books and old radio programs there also.

If you want to download more than just a few files, I use the freeware called HTTrack to copy web sites to my local drive. You can get it here:

https://www.httrack.com/

George

Post subject: Re: Future Pinball Resources
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:47 am 

i would like to set future pinball up in hype spin can you make a video on how to do that or a video on how to set up pinball fx3 in hyper spin both for the pc not a cabin

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:08 pm 

I don't actually use a front end program on my desktop PC. I use a different method where I create shortcuts to individual Future Pinball tables. When I double click on a shortcut, the Future Pinball editor is bypassed and the table loads and plays. It doesn't work to just create a shortcut to an *.fpt file without performing some set up. I describe how to do it in a tutorial here:

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5653

I don't know anything about Hyperpin but my understanding is that PinballX is better. There is a brand new program called PinUp that is said to be better than PinballX. Sorry, I can't create a tutorial for something I don't know anything about.

I don't have any FX3 tables. I have a few FX2 tables but just use the icon that was installed by Steam on my desktop to play them.

George

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:29 pm 

I have noticed that this site has some table that are not posted on PinSimDB like these two:

Microsoft Pinball.zip
Microsoft Windows.zip

They are no outstanding table but sort of interesting. I don't know where they came from.

George

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion