Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner

Post subject: Strange issue or maybe not
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 am 

Hi guys,

I had my Pinball working fine with new BAM etc.. and I decided to format my Windows and install a brand new Windows 7 64bits to have my 4Go Ram working.
Everything went good after some fights , before format I copied all my Future Pinball folders in a USB drive and restore on the new windows.

So everything is like before except the way to put your name when your score. Before it was the new one green nice and now it's the old one red and big.

I have the new BAM version 207 so is that an issue or I have to activate something I forgot ?

Thanks for your help

Post subject: Re: Strange issue or maybe not
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 pm 

Turk,

There is a toggle in the BAM menu that switches between the old and new high score screen. The setting must have changed somehow with the changes you made. To change it back, open the Config menu options and then Plugins. Under Pinball High Scores, you will see "Enabled" which you need to change to Yes. Below "Enabled" there is another option named "Separator". This option allows you to change the separator that appears every 3 digits or turn it off.

The new score screen should be used because the old screen does not support a score greater the 2 billion.

George

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:39 am 

As always you're the best George!

Thanks for your great support!

Regards
Stephane

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:49 pm 

Hi,

So I have a mayor issue with that, when I go to options, Plugins I have : No Plugins.

I look into the folder Plugins and all the DLL are there inclus the one for Hiscore.

So how can I activate the plugin ?

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm 

I have never had a problem like that before. About the only thing I can think of is to reinstall BAM. Maybe something got corrupted.

I take it you installed FP from the EXE file? I think you would need to do that in order to get the registry to work right. Maybe use the new all in one install:

https://www.ravarcade.pl/files/FP-BAM-setup.exe

George

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:42 am 

The thing is that I don't have the original FP it is a modified one (without watermark).
That could be the issue ?

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm 

No, I don't think so. I use the Zed exe file and never had a problem like you have. You need to run the original installation FP exe file and then you may need to replace the "Future Pinball.exe" file.

George

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:24 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
No, I don't think so. I use the Zed exe file and never had a problem like you have. You need to run the original installation FP exe file and then you may need to replace the "Future Pinball.exe" file.

George

Hi,

I did all combination last night and still have the same issue, even with original FP and BAM.
I really don't know what I an't see plugins int the menu.

Another issue I have only FP2.5 is working, I try the ZED 64 bits and all tables crash when loading. The exe that I have before the formating crash too, the only FP working is the version 2.5
Tonight I will try the new BAM beta and see if i is better.

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:18 am 

Does anyone else have any ideas? I've run out of things to try. I doubt that running the new BAM beta will help.

I think you should completely uninstall both Future Pinball and BAM and then run the following:

If that doesn't work, I think something must have messed up on your win7 install.

George

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:22 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
Does anyone else have any ideas? I've run out of things to try. I doubt that running the new BAM beta will help.

I think you should completely uninstall both Future Pinball and BAM and then run the following:

If that doesn't work, I think something must have messed up on your win7 install.

George

Hi George,

Thanks for your help.

I already uninstall and install again both with the new BAM+FP EXE but still have the issue.
My windows is W7 Pro 64Bits original.
As I said, with FP2.5 and FP original everything is ok, with other build I have table cash when loading.
But with all built I have no plugin in the BAM menu.

Maybe Ravacade can have some advice ... let see.

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner