Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 221, 222, 223, 224, 225
 Post subject: Re: Better Arcade Mode - MOD for Future Pinball
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:48 pm 

djlunchbox wrote:
GeorgeH wrote:
Terry,

I think pincab users might see another advantage when using Force Arcade Mode. I worked with someone for a long time once on "Dead Hunters" to get the segmented display to work. The display is placed on the back wall of the table (which is the short rectangle below the back glass on the translite option). "Arcade Mode" makes it so you can't see the segmented display. Using Force Arcade Mode makes it so you can see it. I am not sure but Force Arcade Mode may require more memory.

George

This I didn't know. I always wondered why i couldn't see the backwall in BTTF and I ended up getting the Zed modded version.

I will go back and enable Force Arcade Mode to see if the original Slam table works correctly

Slam put video overlays on the back wall of some tables. Of course if you don't want to use Force Arcade Mode, you can always move the objects somewhere else.

Post subject: Re: Better Arcade Mode - MOD for Future Pinball
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:30 am 

ravarcade wrote:
BAM Update v.254

https://www.ravarcade.pl/files/bam-setup.exe
https://www.ravarcade.pl/files/BAM_v1.4-254.zip

- xBAM.SetDefaultMatrixBaseColor red, green, blue - change color of DMD outside dots for ALL DMD, Hud & Disp. So, for HudDMD you can change this MatrixBaseColor, but it will change ALL DMDs, not only one selected.

Rav,

Is it possible to change the color of unlit DMD pixels (the area inside the dots)? This code "xBAM.SetDefaultMatrixBaseColor" only changes the area outside the dots. The code "dispDMD1Ext.SetMatrixColor" only changes the color of the lit dots. If you set the "xBAM.SetDefaultMatrixBaseColor" code to black (RGB 0, 0, 0), the unlit pixels look gray. Can we set the color of these?

George

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 221, 222, 223, 224, 225

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner