Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: Is it possible change pinball components on different floors
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:12 am 

I was wandering if it is possible to put the FP table component on different floors and if yes what would be the script for doing so.

This could make pinball items drasticly change, making the players play a hole new pinball.

As example there could be some group of bumbers at some place, like on Surface1, and when the objectifs are done the Bumper1, Bumper2, Bumper3 would then go into the table at the same XY coordinate; but be on a floor as Surface0, wich would be into the table under the main principal floor.

The idea is to popup some pinball component on the normal playfield (bumpers/lights/targets/kickers/etc), when the objectifs are done it would make the components popdown into the table and be "replaced" with other FP pinball components that would popup on the playfield.

If it is possible i wonder how and what would be the script. This would make FP creators make the table change completely, like if it was Table Level1, Table Level2, etc. So when the components are as popdown, they turn to be none collidable since it have entered the table; making place to the other components popup on Surface1 that would be collidable for the ball.

Maybe it is possible also to indicate at what time the ball can collide with some FP components and passtrough some other components.

I might not be the only person that would wonder if it is possible, if yes i wonder how??

Thank's for your time and help.

A+

Post subject: Re: Is it possible change pinball components on different fl
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:20 pm 

I think it may be possible to do what you want using BAM's miniplayfield functions. Gimli knows more than I do about it. I have seen where he has moved models of characters around on a table.

George

Post subject: Re: Is it possible change pinball components on different fl
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm 

I also think that thats will be the answer

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion