Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.02
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:54 am 

mysty1971 wrote:
the only other thing now, is that all slam!'s previous tables doesnt work that well anymore.
tried the adams family, but argg... a slow ball and later on ended with a error.

Over the past few years I've been updating and improving all my games so anything that's not marked 'ULTIMATE Pro' won't be any good now.

I'm sprinting to keep up with BAM's new features, but eventually I'll release my entire collection.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:45 pm 

Mysty1971,

You might want to try some of my mods of Slam's tables. I admit the mods are not as creative as Slam's usual mods to tables but they do use have the same flipper mod as Jaws ULTIMATE Pro.

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-2 ... s_ultimate

You can check the links tab of the above table and find two other tables.

George

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:17 am 

Tried this table and it is really good. Unfortunately the ball looks pretty much outdated, same static reflection no matter where the ball "rolls". Btw, the ball still looks it is floating, not rolling. Is there any silver ball around that looks a bit more like it is rolling?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 am 

blindpeser wrote:
Tried this table and it is really good. Unfortunately the ball looks pretty much outdated, same static reflection no matter where the ball "rolls". Btw, the ball still looks it is floating, not rolling. Is there any silver ball around that looks a bit more like it is rolling?

You have to use a custom ball to see the ball spin.

Miownkhan created several silver balls but there are only a couple show the ball spinning.

"PEARL" in Pack 11 appears to be the best.

"Silver Hammered Ball" in Pack 2 shows shows some spin but it is not easy to see.

They are available on the following links:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5583

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinres/entry-16 ... m_pinballs

You can build your own custom ball or edit an existing one. The second posting of the first link above has a guide on how to create a ball.

George

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:34 am 

Yes, don't use the default ball texture! It's bad. I always use the 'knight' skin, just so I can see the spin on the ball. I normally have to kill the spin on the flippers before I shoot it, but sometimes I shoot a spinning ball to curve a shot.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:12 pm 

If you're experiencing the ball rolling fx bug - it plays constantly, then the quick fix is this, and this should be done if the code is used in any game:

Remove this line from the sub routine "FuturePinball_BeginPlay":

initTrakedSoundBalls()

And insert it into the sub routine "ResetForNewPlayerBall"

What this does is reset the fx for each new ball.

This fix has been taken care of in version 1.03, but I'm holding the release of 1.03 for later. The game has now evolved into something much bigger and much better, and so I'm taking my time with it's development.

Version 1.02 is still an amazing game and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun playing it!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 pm 

Thank you very very much Slam! What a surprise... :-) The table looks and plays awesome. The physics seem to have improved a lot!!! Thank you! :-)

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:55 pm 

2 weeks so far I've been working on the DOFLinx (cabinet feedback and lighting), MX (addressable leds), SSF (surround sound feedback), and PuP (Pinup Player active video backglass) update to Future Pinball Jaws Ultimate Pro.

80+ SSF triggers for 3d positional mechanical table sounds, 120+ videos so far without any topper videos yet, 1500 lines of DOFLinx code.

I've had to match up the voice-over sounds on the table to almost every video so far. It's looking really sharp!

I've added all this to the table in a way so that it can be used without DOFLinx installed for normal desktop users as well. Cabinet users would simply enable DOFLinx in the table script (useDOFLinx=true)

While desktop view users can't use the pup-pack (Pinup player active video backglass) with all it's maxed out bling enabled.... I'm hoping I can get a "desktop view" version that can work. The trick is that you would need to run FP in windowed mode (to allow the pup-pack videos to appear above FP window) and then you would force the FP window to a "Borderless Windowed" mode.

Can't wait to add the new updated content from 1.03!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 pm 

1.04 release tomorrow!!

https://youtu.be/LsNHZO2v5Oo

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:20 pm 

I had to laugh when I read this on Slam's site:

Question: Why do American's say the date backwards? July 4th instead of 4th July. But on the actual July 4th they say it the right way - 'The Fourth of July'. What a crazy bunch of lads they are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release