Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Total Recall (original)
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 am 

No problemo Paulo!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:03 pm 

Really impressive work Wild! Total Recall has been on my wish list for a while now, so glad someone is making it. A great film.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:30 am 

wild wrote:
@George...maybe you could do it at this table too,(custom physics,and dinamic flippers)?

I'd be happy to do physics and flippers.

George

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:36 am 

Thanks Bob..and George...very nice. :D

SLAMT1LT wrote:
Really impressive work Wild! Total Recall has been on my wish list for a while now, so glad someone is making it. A great film.

Waaooo...I'm honored by your compliment, thank you very much, I'm glad you like it too :D
I'm trying to do,at best this table, even if the part of the redraw is not my "ace in my sleeve", I'm light years away to create a playfield(redraw) like you, or as rom, in us own original tables.

but all in all it's okay.... so come back Slam.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:59 pm 

It looks like you are getting it right. I think it may be popular. Maybe you could tell everyone when you post it that you reimagined Data East's unfinished table.

George

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 pm 

wild wrote:
Waaooo...I'm honored by your compliment, thank you very much, I'm glad you like it too :D
I'm trying to do,at best this table, even if the part of the redraw is not my "ace in my sleeve", I'm light years away to create a playfield(redraw) like you, or as rom, in us own original tables.

I'd say you're as good as me from what I've seen so far. When I'm creating a new original game, like Blade Runner for example, I just Google for all the artwork I can find - usually movie posters and desktop wallpaper, and then assemble it all into a playfield image.

Redraws can be tough, but in some cases you can just make it up, like I did with AC/DC by adding the sexy devil girl in the middle of the playfield.

Playfield art is also my weakness. I'm more of a rules and audio guy, but when creating games with FP, you have to be good at everything all at once. And it's exceptionally hard to do it alone, so anyone taking on a project like this deserves full respect.

Can't wait to play this game!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:36 pm 

I'm loving what I'm seeing here! You're getting a lot of the cool moments and bits we love from the film in there. The eyes are awesome!

It's so great to see more cool original tables being made for FP with so many neat add-ins.

Yes, I very much think that BAM is now a requirement for FP. There is no going back. The sooner EVERYONE realizes this, the better ALL tables will get from this point on. There is literally NO reason to not have BAM used now.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm 

has to be the most amazing thing I have seen in FP, cant wait to play it

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:02 pm 

Many thanks my friends..... everyone:D :mrgreen:

it's a nice surprise to receive nice comments, from all of you, I try to make it more than engaging, as "game".... this table, of course, in my possibilities....thanks also to the help offered by exceptional people :D I just hope he's more successful than "Pinball Nes"or Dragon's Keep.....the few downloaders leave me puzzled.

@it's nice that you're back, I hope other people, who have been missing for a long time, do it.
Quote:
I'd say you're as good as me from what I've seen so far
not exactly like you, but I hope to get closer one day. :D I'm still not able to assemble the images in a field of play, as you do....my art is copy and paste on a black background, which I then try to reverse with fotoshop. :roll:

recently, I got used your idea (I think) to put some video-movie clips, with krull evo, I did not do very well, but with Bud-Spencer, almost good, I'm also putting this clip in the table, I hope you do not mind ... I'm joking :lol:

I hope that one day you will modify my table...... maybe Wrath of Olympus.... :shock: of this table, they then made a real table.an your mod, he would resurrect it :lol:

Thanks and merry Christmas to all of you :D

Paolo

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:24 pm 

This is what it's all about...I was inspired by the great work by Steve Paradis and BlindManKind when I first started, now I'm inspiring people myself...and so the cycle continues.

I'd be happy to mod your game at some point in the future. It would be an honor :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP