Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pinball Nintendo Nes
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:23 pm 

What i suggest to move left or right the horizontal platform, this i dont know if it will work??

Maybe that your horizontal platform into the side game should be some milkshape3d "toy model". That by pressing the left flipper the "PlatformToy" do a MoveX (negative) and cant move further at some X point. By pressing the right flipper the "PlatformToy" do a MoveX (positive) and cant move further at some X point.

Like if LeftFlipper pressed then...

Dim PlatformToyLeft

Sub AdvancePlatformToyLeft()
PlatformToyLeft = PlatformToyLeft + PlatformToyLeft
If (PlatformToyLeft = 1) Then
PlatformToy.MoveX (negative number)
If (PlatformToyLeft >= 10) Then
PlatformToy.MoveX (nothing)

Other thing that is important is to reset the platform as:
Sub ResetPlatformToyPositon... MoveToX position
PlatformToyLeft = PlatformToyLeft - PlatformToyLeft
PlatformToyRight = PlatformToyRight - PlatformToyRight

Well i think it could help, not sure but you can try it.

A+

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 pm 

for the moment I noticed that it is the mini-gravity that makes the ball disappear...

in physics tweaks...I reduced the mass to 8, and increases the gravity 4500 ..... I do not know what I'm doing, but it seems that the ball remains in the miniplayfiels

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:51 pm 

20degree wrote:
What i suggest to move left or right the horizontal platform, this i dont know if it will work??

Maybe that your horizontal platform into the side game should be some milkshape3d "toy model". That by pressing the left flipper the "PlatformToy" do a MoveX (negative) and cant move further at some X point. By pressing the right flipper the "PlatformToy" do a MoveX (positive) and cant move further at some X point.

Like if LeftFlipper pressed then...

Dim PlatformToyLeft

Sub AdvancePlatformToyLeft()
PlatformToyLeft = PlatformToyLeft + PlatformToyLeft
If (PlatformToyLeft = 1) Then
PlatformToy.MoveX (negative number)
If (PlatformToyLeft >= 10) Then
PlatformToy.MoveX (nothing)

Other thing that is important is to reset the platform as:
Sub ResetPlatformToyPositon... MoveToX position
PlatformToyLeft = PlatformToyLeft - PlatformToyLeft
PlatformToyRight = PlatformToyRight - PlatformToyRight

Well i think it could help, not sure but you can try it.

A+

I had thought in doing all the miniplayfild, in toy, hard work....and how I manage all the objects??with Bam, it's much easier to move the whole world... :D

which horizontal platform are you referring to??

Mamma mia :shock: what code,20degree??you too have attended the school of popotte and franzleo :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:34 pm 

Ya but if Popotte and Franzleo enter the room, I can grab them in a miniplayfield "sandbox" and make them dance :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:43 pm 

...That I would like to see!

George

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:31 am 

Well i have learned with the peoples here to code into FP, so big thank's to all of them; because without them i would not have the knowledges into FP.

A+

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:48 am 

For your question: "which horizontal platform are you referring to??"
I'm sure you have figure out that i speak about the center platform that mario move into the minigame. That the words "PlatformToyLeft and PlatformToyRight" are simply some (variables).

I write my FP games http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/?searchAuthorIdx=14711 with specifics words in my scripting. Also write a lot of: 'comments lines. This to make any ones follow and understand the scripts into my FP games. Brief to help peoples understand more the FP software. It also help me to know what i have scripted to make some other versions.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:26 pm 

thanks,20degree,but the problem is not how to move the mini playfield, or platform, but the fact that the kickers do not work well, when the latter and vertically.

I repeat with bam, it is much better to move the whole world.....the problem is learning to use bam.
but in my case I'm a little delayed..(not of mind) :D

ok,about the problem, I used the latest version of Bob, meaning, in the sense that the ball does not always disappear vertically I speak.

and I added the famous whimsical kickers...which unfortunately always cause the disappearance of the ball, I do not show in the video, but look what happens if I do not run the ball out,with walls under the kickers....

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:50 pm 

Does the rubber guide not work better?
I was thinking we can make it oval instead of square so ball can bounce at different angles

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:22 pm 

Gimli wrote:
Does the rubber guide not work better?
I was thinking we can make it oval instead of square so ball can bounce at different angles

of course, the rubber guide works better,the kickers do not work for nothing :D , but I just wanted to show the problem, it seems that the kickers kick the ball towards the glass, and not upwards.

but the big problem is that as soon as I remove the container walls under these kickers the ball resumes to disappear by magic.

good idea,for the rubber oval....if you could avoid letting them make those little rebounds, it would be much better.I believe it depends on the force of gravity you set, right?

possibly causing problems to the main-table,if you increase gravity....I am wrong?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP