Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » We're all players » Challenges

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Highscore Thread for Pinball Tables, with the initials "
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:12 pm 

im not suprised the table on that video had all kinds of scars!! This is one evil table confirmed by the amount of times i saw 666 hit the scoreboard. So close to the score so many times but sometimes theres just nothing you can do to stop them kickers booting your ball down the side drains. I believe your advice on nudging against the kicker at the right time may have helped me a couple of times but you really do have to time it perfect!

Just as i was about to give up i managed to scrape this one together :twisted:

Score: 1,570,180

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:12 pm 

Nice score adambrooks!

Orrrrr should I now call you Mr. Supreme Commander of the Galaxy?!!! :D

Not against the kicker but with the kicker... especially off the right side... to give the ball a higher arc towards the ever wanting drop targets. Anything to break away from its bump bump bump drain weeee effect. You know you are good at nudging when you can direct the ball into the x/y lanes cleanly (from lower-mid table). ;) They are very tight.

Have you tried Meteor? Another classic that had it's own space at Aladdin's Castle. The Midway's, Aladdin's Castle, Great Escapes, Funway Freeway's... would sometimes use partitions or room space for the popular tables. (i.e. so more could be around it at one time.) I remember Meteor sitting out a few times. :D

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 pm 

lol@pic :) I have meteor already dowloaded i havent give it a proper try yet though. I also dowloaded trident did you try this one yet? it seems to be missin a chunk out of the right lane cos surely nobody would design a table that cruel!! :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm 

That version of trident is evil... much more unforgiving than I remember. :shock:

especially if you are like me and naturally want to hold the flipper up as the balls coming down = whammo GG drain. :evil:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 am 

So so tempted to post a high score for the new indiana jones table but maybe we should leave that for next weeks challenge eh!? :)

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 am 

adambrooks wrote:
So so tempted to post a high score for the new indiana jones table but maybe we should leave that for next weeks challenge eh!? :)

Can't wait to see if anyone manages to get to Wizard mode. ;)

GLXB

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm 

:D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:36 pm 

Nice pic sirquestinghood i seem to remember there only being 30,000 difference in high scores on this bad boy! :)

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 pm 

LOL,

I had forgotten that I played a few more games...from the excitement of the Indy table!

I just got Indy 1.03... gonna try to see if I can get a good run on it later. Looking forward to see what you get on Galaxy! :)

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm 

Oh gosh!!..this one will not be so easy..i remember struggling to scrape my last highscore. Oh well i will give it a bloody good go though! ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » We're all players » Challenges