Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Twister
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 am 

Then
after reading your post I went to do some small test to be really sure.

Left or right flipper?
both, but the problem appears more often on the left.

Quick rebound shot or controlled?
Yet both ... I thought it was due to a lack of speed, but just after a quick shot is blocked. I noticed that even as the rebound shot blocked more.

Left flipper strenght?
I changed

I hoped that it will be able to help you, but answers are not super precise (answer both, oth.... :oops:), but the problem is strange.

Thank you jason, open6l and skyrider for the interest you have for the problem

@ Skyrider: I'll see your settings thank you

Google trad thank you :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 am 

Personally I've never had it stuck to the point where a simple nudge didn't dislodge it. It's never been permanently stuck (for me).

jasonsmith01 wrote:
sidharthaa wrote:
Hello,

above all a great thank you francisco, the table is amazing, I love it. But I have a problem with fp 2.5, the ball gets stuck in the ramp, I followed the instructions of Jason for the plunger...

I need more details. How did the ball get up the ramp? Left or right flipper? Was it a quick rebound type shot or was it a controlled shot? Did you lower the left flipper strength? I can't make this happen so it's tough for me to correct it.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 am 

Skyrider wrote:
Hi, I've opened a new thread called "Ongoing Physics 2.5 Settings Thread" where I have posted my personal settings. Maybe you want to try them out.... ;)

Best regards

I just try it, but still the same problem with control and rebound shot, right and left.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 am 

sidharthaa wrote:
I just try it, but still the same problem with control and rebound shot, right and left.

Hmm, that's strange. I don't have any problems on it...

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 am 

open6l wrote:
Personally I've never had it stuck to the point where a simple nudge didn't dislodge it. It's never been permanently stuck (for me).

This is because you do not know The Sticky skill shot :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm 

Hey there everyone,
I just wanted to report a bug I encountered several times now. I play the standard FP. When the Chase Multiball starts at the 7th (?) ramp hit, the DMD animation starts with some letter/number gibberish for about 5-7 seconds. I have real DMD, which is launched with PinDMD2. Maybe something is a little off with the fonts?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm 

jasonsmith01 wrote:
For those using 2.5 do the following:

1. Turn the left flipper strength down by 2 notches. The 2.5 ball is kinda like a transformer, it fly's and smashes through stuff. This will prevent the ball from flying off the ramp and smashing through your cab glass. ;)

2. Unlock and drop the plunger 4 notches, that's not a lot. Move it down real slowwwww, each little move is a notch in my mind. This will help with the ball bouncing back off the top of the plunge lane.

3. Change the angle of the top plunge lane guide. See pic below.

a) Select layer 7 and deselect the rest so you can see what you're doing.
b) Find the guide that's at the top of the plunge lane, shouldn't be much else visible around there.
c) Right click it and unlock it.
d) You will now see the shape points, just click on them and move them around until you kinda match the image below. If you want to add a shape point just right click on one...

RED is the original shape. Grey is what you want it to look like... thereabouts anyway.

4. I've also changed the flipper rubbers to soft for more bounce but that's a personal thing only.

There's no sense in me putting out a release as I won't be keeping up with any updates. Those of us using 2.5 need to fix the bugs ourselves. Try to try, that is how you will learn.

Thanx very much for the tweak guide Jason! Sorry i am slow responding, 5 new pages slow in fact :) but i am appreciative none-the-less. A great table and looking forward to tweaking and playing alot!!
Cheers all,
Maceman

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:18 pm 

Hmm. Fantastic table. But I have this strange bug with bonus points too. Is it in oryginal table that the bonus points doesn't add to the overall score ? Or there is something I must change ? I tried all versions of Pinball Physics.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:56 am 

It's a beautifull table ,

i love the dmd animation it's very good
the sound clips from the movie is well done it's give you more feeling you really in the twister :P
the artwork of the table itself is very good it is finished.

Only the bug when the ball goes to the twister ramp eventuelly stuck ,and there is for me now way to nudge that ball out of there not even in tilt mode you can nudge it out ,and i'm simply using the standars physics of Futurepinball.

in this topic there is a screenshot earlier of the bug ,but still it is a very good table there was plenty of work in it .... thank you very much

Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm 

Francisco666 - could You do something with Bonus points ? There doesn't add to Your final score. Please. I looked in script - but all looks ok. I don't know what is wrong with it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release