Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Super Mario Bros. WIP
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 am 

still a work in progress, slowly plugging away at it, ill probably need to make some custom ramps in the FPM editor, and somehow rip the sounds from somewhere

Table Graphics were kindly passed along by 1Up.

Fixed by admin

Last edited by kin37ik on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Super Mario Bros. WIP
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 am 

Nice work.
Keep it up.
I'm sure if you can't get the sounds ripped there are some alternatives out there what with all the mario games about.

GLXB

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 am 

I have fixed your post next time, you just need to have the widht resize to 700.
I don't want the layout of the site to be break.

thx for joining us you are a very talented layout artist.
Keep it up :D

Steve

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm 

will do, i also just realised ill need a scripter/programmer, ive tried it myself but some of the stuff is a little bit too complex for me :/

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 pm 

No proble, Im sure we will help you bring it in the light. :D

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 am 

kin37ik wrote:
will do, i also just realised ill need a scripter/programmer, ive tried it myself but some of the stuff is a little bit too complex for me :/

I'll give it a go if you want, I've still got Monster Bash to do first, but I'll be more than happy to add this table to my list.

GLXB

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 am 

Glxb wrote:
I've still got Monster Bash to do first

And Family Guy ;) Will you finish it someday? I was hoping for a Shrek, we have one here in my city.

OK, back on topic: I can start coding today if you want, or when you're ready. Then when GLXB has time, he can finish the scripting, improve it, or thrash it and start over :cry: If you want to wait for GLXB that's also no problemo amigo.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:44 am 

H1pp1e wrote:
Glxb wrote:
I've still got Monster Bash to do first

And Family Guy ;) Will you finish it someday? I was hoping for a Shrek, we have one here in my city.

OK, back on topic: I can start coding today if you want, or when you're ready. Then when GLXB has time, he can finish the scripting, improve it, or thrash it and start over :cry: If you want to wait for GLXB that's also no problemo amigo.

Shrek has more chance of being done by me that Finishing Family Guy at the moment.(Family Guy needs a re-write so starting a different table interests me more than redoing the same one. But if Shrek is done then it wouldn't be too hard to change it to Family Guy)

Aren't you gonna be doing T2 for us H1pp1e?

Kin317ik: If you are enjoying building tables then feel free to make more, with the knowledge that we can help finish up with scripting etc.

GLXB

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:48 am 

Quote:
Shrek has more chance of being done by me that Finishing Family Guy at the moment.(Family Guy needs a re-write so starting a different table interests me more than redoing the same one. But if Shrek is done then it wouldn't be too hard to change it to Family Guy)

That was exactly my idea: make a proper Shrek, then make it worse, and you have Family Guy ;)

Quote:

That's not for me to decide, is it? If I'm allowed, I will most certainly help with T2. BTW, it's not ready yet for coding is it?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 am 

H1pp1e wrote:
Quote:

That was exactly my idea: make a proper Shrek, then make it worse, and you have Family Guy ;)

Quote:

That's not for me to decide, is it? If I'm allowed, I will most certainly help with T2. BTW, it's not ready yet for coding is it?

No its not ready yet.
But I'm sure Steve will agree that if you want it its yours.

GLXB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP