Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball FX2

Post subject: Re: Pinball FX2
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:33 pm 

I'm not sure either why you had problems downloading anything promise2die4. I used it with HTTP and real FTP (using Total Commander) and both ways worked fine. Using real FTP is much faster of course as you can select a heap of files and download them all at once, rather than one at a time. Yes, all the open6l folders are empty, but I assume all the files underneath those folders are your uploads open6l?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:29 pm 

Yep - they are all mine. The #open6l is just the identifier.

hyperball91 wrote:
I'm not sure either why you had problems downloading anything promise2die4. I used it with HTTP and real FTP (using Total Commander) and both ways worked fine. Using real FTP is much faster of course as you can select a heap of files and download them all at once, rather than one at a time. Yes, all the open6l folders are empty, but I assume all the files underneath those folders are your uploads open6l?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:20 am 

ooooooow i get it now open6l ;)

i was thinking that your vids were in YOUR directory the open6l ;) haha

sorry for my stupidity :oops:

cheers.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:06 am 

One Word about it; pinball tables made for 5 year olds. Nothing of value about these games. You can never make real tables of them since there is no cool dmd Graphics, voices or art.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:01 am 

I beg to differ. I'd LOVE to build a real Epic Quest table :)

MRZ999 wrote:
One Word about it; pinball tables made for 5 year olds. Nothing of value about these games. You can never make real tables of them since there is no cool dmd Graphics, voices or art.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 am 

Hi

Ive built my first cab and was fun and frustrating at the same time, Would like to add pinballFX to my table but a have no idea where to start or what files I need to load , also how do I get to your folder for the FX download Open?

Thanks

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:31 am 

MRZ999 wrote:
pinball tables made for 5 year olds. Nothing of value about these games. You can never make real tables of them since there is no cool dmd Graphics, voices or art.

I came to a similar conclusion. It's basically Micro$oft's Flipper for Windows, but now they charge you full price for it. The only table enjoyable was "Tesla", and that would be about the only table I would port if I had the assets or knowledge to do so.

Update: Review of Pinball FX3

Diagnosis: Same game with a 3 instead of a 2, with less tables and more stutter. Got the chance to play-test the thing for 2 days. Stutters like a mess on a high end rig, gimmicky-score overlays which are highly annoying, abysmal physics (worse than FP 1.0 physics), ugly tables designed for kids (with kids on them), constant nagging avatar in the menu which won't shut up or turn off even if you tell it to do so, dumb comments on the tables themselves, etc. It's a casual piece of junk with ugly table graphics, constant gimmicky 3D figures jumping in your view and micro-stuttering pop-ups while you play. This company should just give up, they damage real pinball with this mess - and they are unable to make proper pinball tables.

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball FX2