Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball FX2

Post subject: NukeLauncher is now available to all! (Pinball FX2 Launcher)
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:02 am 

NukeLauncher is now available to all, and is the best solution for launching Pinball FX2 tables from any command line front end.

Quick Features list:

Smart Movement: Go directly to the table you picked, instead of moving the selector back to the top left position and then back to the table you selected.

Guessing Engine: A table title guessing engine that tries to match up your unique game names from an XML database and orders them like they're on the Pinball FX2 table selection menu - No more renaming all of your files to fit with the launcher!

Self Aware: Auto-detection of Steam / PC / XboxLive versions based on super smart logic.

Football Magic: Gives you full use of all the football tables, whereas most launchers don't support football tables at all.

Stretchy Zen: Fully supports adding new tables from the .ini file so when Zen Studios rolls out a new table release you can just update the .ini.

Multi Dimensional: Support for vertical or horizontal layouts by updating the ini file with your grid dimensions.

Super Timing: Lets you adjust all aspects of timing from inside the .ini including StartDelay / ScreenDelay / MovementDelay.

Hot Seat Love: Single or hotseat 2/3/4 player preference selection in the .ini.

DMD Nuke: Supports hiding the borders on your DMD, whereas most launchers require you to find, download, and install other programs to do that.

Future Scope: Built with the future in mind so everything that can be changed is editable by you or automated for you.

I worked on this over in the PinballX forms. Here is a link to the forum http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/15201-app-nukelauncher-is-now-available-to-all-pinball-fx2-launcher/

Here is a link directly to http://www.nukelauncher.com/
Where you will find full documentation and a download link.

It was a labor of love and I have received a lot of very positive feed back on it.

I am also in the process of making a "The Pinball Arcade" launcher
http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/15249-considering-creating-a-nukelauncher-for-the-pinball-arcade/

Last edited by time299 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NukeLauncher is now available to all! (Pinball FX2 Launc
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:24 pm 

Wow seems to be incredible. I'll try it as soon as possible. Thanks for your work

Post subject: NukeLauncher is now available to all Pinball FX2 Launcher
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:11 pm 

Pinball FX2 now cheap cheap at Steam, most tables workout to 75 cents each.

Only thing not on sale are the new Alien tables.

Go crazy and flip a buck

}
}
}
}

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:17 pm 

is nuke launcher for cabin or for desk top pc if it for cabin i wont be able to use your program i dont own a cabin i play pinball fx2 on my desk top

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:11 pm 

I'm a gamer and a blogger. I want to explore many things and share it with everyone most especially to those who are new when it comes to games and technology.
Visit now:
https://t.me/robloxpc

Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:47 pm 

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. or you can visit: animal crossing

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:25 am 

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post with us. It is very informative. Just want to grab your attention here. I want to tell you about a free converter called YouTube2Video through which anybody can convert & download YouTube videos to MP3, MP4, WAV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, & many other video formats for free & without any hassle.

Apart from YouTube, you can also download videos from Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitter, Instagram & other websites for free. Easy, fast & free to use. Requires no registration & 100% ad-free.

Online MP3 Converter
YouTube Videos to MP4
YouTube Video Downloader
YouTube to MP3 MP4 Converter
YouTube Videos to MP3 Converter
YouTube to AVI Converter
YouTube to WAV Converter

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball FX2