Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod

Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.11
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:00 pm 

Thank you Zedonius for the 64 bit version!

I am now using the 64 bit version 1.1 exe for all my tables. I added the "default.xml" to my BAM folder and either have an xml or zip file associated with the rest of my tables. What a difference the 64 bit version makes! It makes the memory leak problem go away. I haven't had FP crash since I started using it.

Thanks,

George

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:35 am 

how to install the x64 version of zedphysics? always crashes to me. i am running zedphysics through BAM.
but this seems to have his own exe...what i have to do with BAM in this release?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:52 pm 

forbeatn wrote:
how to install the x64 version of zedphysics? always crashes to me. i am running zedphysics through BAM.
but this seems to have his own exe...what i have to do with BAM in this release?

I am using BAM also. All I did to install it was replace the "future pinball.exe" with the Zed exe using the same name. I didn't use the other files in the download. I just extracted the zip in a temporary folder and copied the exe over to C:/Games/Future Pinball. Even if you use all the files in the download, it doesn't seem like it should crash.

To make BAM work correctly, try using the option I describe on step 7c of my installation directions on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5544

Even if you don't have the physics set up correctly, I don't think FP will crash. If the physics are not right, the ball will either be too hot or you won't be able to launch the ball. Are you sure all parts of your system are 64 bit? Have you successfully installed other 64 bit programs?

George

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod