Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Zedpinball Phisics 1.11
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Posts: 232
Futurepinball 1.11:

Support pinballs with zedpinball 1.0.
Flippers now are more bouncy.
Fix Ball jump sometimes when bumpers hits the ball.
Bumpers modified and more powerfull and realistic.
Flipper buttons model modified with a better one model

ZedModels:
Added an emkicker for autoplunger.
Added a new version of flippers with a modified collision.
No more needed left and right flipper models. Now unified in one model.

Zedpinball 1.0 example:

FlipperRight-T1-Long-Zed (Visible Model)
FlipperLeft-T1-Long-Zed (Visible Model)
flippermod-t1-long-zed (Invisible Model)

Zedpinball 1.1:

Flipper-C1a-Long-Zed (Visible Model)
Flipper-C1b-Long-Zed (Invisible Model)

https://mega.co.nz/#!XcYQET7K!EPm56hpPFvpdkfAyXcysFEUieGbVBGRIMa2IBMwShRI

PLZ Support my new game for android named "Numbra" ITS FREE
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID FOR NOW.

PLZ RATE THE GAME AND POST ON FACEBOOK PLZ!!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zonda.numbra&hl=es_419

PD: Tomorrow i upload ACDC new version, Big Bang Bar, and 24 pinball updated to 1.1


Last edited by zedonius on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am
Posts: 1221
Location: Ontario, Canada
Nice surprise. Off to test!

Thanks for the update.

As for your android app - unfortunately I am "team iOS" (but I do have bluestacks installed on my PC so I will give it a go through that). :)

zedonius wrote:
Futurepinball 1.1:

Support pinballs with zedpinball 1.0.
Flippers now are more bouncy.
Fix Ball jump sometimes when bumpers hits the ball.
Bumpers modified and more powerfull and realistic.
Flipper buttons model modified with a better one model

ZedModels:
Added an emkicker for autoplunger.
Added a new version of flippers with a modified collision.
No more needed left and right flipper models. Now unified in one model.

Zedpinball 1.0 example:

FlipperRight-T1-Long-Zed (Visible Model)
FlipperLeft-T1-Long-Zed (Visible Model)
flippermod-t1-long-zed (Invisible Model)

Zedpinball 1.1:

Flipper-C1a-Long-Zed (Visible Model)
Flipper-C1b-Long-Zed (Invisible Model)

https://mega.co.nz/#!KERUUShT!4JZUWS5QY1qndPKtOk64hIE5hQ_oh8sXCv9YWjnQ3Kg

PLZ Support my new game for android named "Numbra" ITS FREE
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID FOR NOW.

PLZ RATE THE GAME AND POST ON FACEBOOK PLZ!!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zonda.numbra&hl=es_419

PD: Tomorrow i upload ACDC new version, Big Bang Bar, and 24 pinball updated to 1.1

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/open6l
http://www.twitter.com/open6l

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.1
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Posts: 232
i found a solution to make all pinball tables modded to zedpinball 1.0 works with the new flipper configuration, im uplading an update again. 1.11 that solution solve it and now support 100% zedpinball 1.0 tables with new flippers.

if you download 1.1 version you need only this file:

https://mega.co.nz/#!rRp2iBQC!1QSrF6wCC ... 3OcwbeUocI

if you not download 1.1 version:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XcYQET7K!EPm56hpPF ... a2IBMwShRI

PD: First Post Updated

PD2: If someon convert to bam plz i apreciate that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.11
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 am
Posts: 405
Location: German
Great news. Is possible to ad The new models to T1 till T5 Flippers. Thanks, very much. Search also for powerful invisible kicker for canon and ramp.
Big thank


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.1
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 827
zedonius wrote:
...
PD2: If someon convert to bam plz i apreciate that.


http://www.ravarcade.pl/files/zedonius_v1_1.zip

Only change is see in FP.exe is XML. If You change more in exe let me know.

Also i added links to:
http://www.ravarcade.pl/files/ZedModels.fpl
http://www.ravarcade.pl/files/fpScripts.fpl

_________________
http://www.ravarcade.pl
Better Arcade Mode
current BAM version: v1.4-185, released: Sep 17, 2017


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.1
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am
Posts: 1221
Location: Ontario, Canada
Just wanted to confirm that both the x64 and x32 executables are v1.11? I see the x64 still dated July versus the x32 dated yesterday.

zedonius wrote:
i found a solution to make all pinball tables modded to zedpinball 1.0 works with the new flipper configuration, im uplading an update again. 1.11 that solution solve it and now support 100% zedpinball 1.0 tables with new flippers.

if you download 1.1 version you need only this file:

https://mega.co.nz/#!rRp2iBQC!1QSrF6wCC ... 3OcwbeUocI

if you not download 1.1 version:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XcYQET7K!EPm56hpPF ... a2IBMwShRI

PD: First Post Updated

PD2: If someon convert to bam plz i apreciate that.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/open6l
http://www.twitter.com/open6l

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.1
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Posts: 232
open6l wrote:
Just wanted to confirm that both the x64 and x32 executables are v1.11? I see the x64 still dated July versus the x32 dated yesterday.

zedonius wrote:
i found a solution to make all pinball tables modded to zedpinball 1.0 works with the new flipper configuration, im uplading an update again. 1.11 that solution solve it and now support 100% zedpinball 1.0 tables with new flippers.

if you download 1.1 version you need only this file:

https://mega.co.nz/#!rRp2iBQC!1QSrF6wCC ... 3OcwbeUocI

if you not download 1.1 version:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XcYQET7K!EPm56hpPF ... a2IBMwShRI

PD: First Post Updated

PD2: If someon convert to bam plz i apreciate that.


Yes 1.11 both. I did x64 version first and copy xml to x32 version yesterday, only zedmodels changed from 1.1 to 1.11


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.11
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 am
Posts: 149
i think i finally figured out how to use the physics xml files inside BAM. So now i'm going to change all my Zed tables to 1.11! Just to be sure all I need to do is rename the zed1.11 xml file to the table name and place inside tables folder correct? Thank you so much fo all the work you have contributed! People like you have let me have fun and brighten my day on days that I really need it!
Thanks again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.11
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 am
Posts: 1
I need little help. Is zedpinball work with windows 8.1? Every time I start table I get FP.exe has stopped working. I set run as administrator. My PC is 2500k, 8gb ddr3, 280x.

Do I have to install FP first and then copy zedpinball 1.11? (tried that but still getting same error)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Phisics 1.11
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 am
Posts: 149
Yes you must have Future pinball configured and runninhg first. You should be using BAM. If you have not downloaded go get BAM and read up on how to use it. Once that is working you can then try a ZED table.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron