Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod

Post subject: controller card for cab
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:14 pm 

hi

is there controller card with tuning knob for to adjust the speed (physics) of the ball in real time ?

as for the midi instrument for example

Post subject: Re: controller card for cab
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 pm 

There's no controller to change ball speed. The only way is to increase the table slope in FP editor or (if it's a zed physic table) increase the gravity factor on the related zip attached to the zed table. Btw.. didn't understand the utility of this controller.. Maybe for the building process of a table?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:20 pm 

justly, for never to return to the app.
and to adjust in real time, weight, slope, elasticity .... because always changes from table to table. for to have homogeneous tables or rapid control.

or blank tables physics, only that of controler ; because many tables are unrealistic physics.

Last edited by fastdraw on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 am 

I will convert them to zed physics - only send me your table wishes. For good Zed physics, table must be adjusted with zed models (Flippers, pegs, rubbers, gates,) and little scribt changes for Flippers and slingshot, because every table has his own soul (difference to VP table) and behaviour. Recreations and Originals have also their own rules because of balance ball speed, collision with models and surfaces. Started converting table last year, but with so many masterpieces needs much spare time. To do the exact same behaviour for all the soul of tables is lost.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:52 am 

skinooe wrote:
I will convert them to zed physics - only send me your table wishes. For good Zed physics, table must be adjusted with zed models (Flippers, pegs, rubbers, gates,) and little scribt changes for Flippers and slingshot, because every table has his own soul (difference to VP table) and behaviour. Recreations and Originals have also their own rules because of balance ball speed, collision with models and surfaces. Started converting table last year, but with so many masterpieces needs much spare time. To do the exact same behaviour for all the soul of tables is lost.

yes I know and I understand you .
now ,zed is the most faithful but not ergonomic

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod