Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Physics 1.0 Instructions
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:44 pm 

just a quick question.

I have the following standard FB, BAM and Zedpinball.

It all works but when I extract the BAM.zip from the zedpinball table into the BAM folder Furutrepinball crashes.

From reading the post it is because of the opengl32.dll ????

So I need to use the opengl32.dll from gauntletlovers . Do I put that into the BAM folder ??

Also lets says it is all working now when I press Q how can I tell that I am using zed physics >?

thanks

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm 

I seem to have problems loading a few of the tables for zed physics.

If the table comes with a Bam rar file where do I extract this to.

It say's extract to fp directory, but if I do that it over writes the main Bam install files, and then fp loader doesn't run at all.

Also, the physics on the tables seems to alter drastically depending on which table you use, For Big Bang Bar the physics seem perfect, but for medieval madness their not as good, and then for the Terminator table their different again.

Really not sure what's going on tbh.

Thanks for any help.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:37 am 

Since depends on many factors from, playfield scan (resolution), ball stopper, models, ....
To mimic a ball Physic exact, I would have each table play real .... Once I started, I quickly realized that the same table on different> places behaves differently .... that's just real life.
The MM table is with us in an inn, and here it was easy to copy the ball behavior, depending on weather and room temperature, the table never plays the same.
Modifications to the tables of me I can only say, I pay more attention to playability and ball logical behavior because every table in his time has its own ball behavior.
When each table would play the same exact, it would be very easy to master the table.
The Papa Torment tables are modified for competitions and have the exact same climatic conditions. But where is the soul of the table and its momentum in its history ........
There are currently no pinball emulation in the world.
I myself feel the same: I am developing as well as the Modikationen.
All models Zed these flippers are done, it is an honor for me to add other experiences to the table. For me thats the dynamic of real life, similar air density, warm or cold room, sunshine.........

I rather try to achieve a good playability, and to as many people to allow a logical game. I was previously impossible with the fp1.0 physic klarzukommen.Mit the Zendonius method I was finally able to get some tables very real to the original:
Example: Tron - Star, Pirates of the C., Dr. Dude ..........
The ZED physic by itself it creates a lot of elements from real life copy, but only copy.
When I think of the 9.0, 9.1,9.9 and physics mod 5 of Vp, ​​only one can ever be: The journey is the destination.

Regarding BAM: the version you're taking does not matter. but the table named zip file only of my releases (The newer xmls have better behavior of Flipper, Flipper make the additional tricks possible).

The tables to keep on my latest knowledge is with my project and the large number of tables is difficult möglich.Alles is a way with a long process ........

But in ZED forum "invite the community" are you and everyone to be invited to participate.
Have fun

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:11 am 

Long time since I have been here. But I am redoing my Cabinet . Now i have a couple of questions.
I have followed the 3 steps to get Zed games wotking in BAM Future Pinball.

Now I was looking at BAM and there is a step saying to make a copy the Zendonius_v1.0.XML file and rename it as the same as the Zed table name. Is that still the case ?

There is a step in Zed instructions to copy the ZED.zip (eg . MINIONS PINBALL ZED.zip ) in the Tables\ folder .

DO I still need to make a copy of the XLM file and rename it as the table ?

The other question is how can I make sure that the table is actualy using the correct physics ?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:34 am 

i should of kept reading
"BAM will use the physics in "ZIP" files that are set up as shown above. When the "ZIP" file is present, BAM will ignore the internal physics of the Future Pinball executable and also ignore the "default.xml" file. If you add an *.xml file to the above list like Addams Family Gold 2.5 ZED Physics 1.0.xml, BAM will ignore the *.xml file and use the physics in the "ZIP" file. "

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:43 am 

graf wrote:
i should of kept reading
"BAM will use the physics in "ZIP" files that are set up as shown above. When the "ZIP" file is present, BAM will ignore the internal physics of the Future Pinball executable and also ignore the "default.xml" file. If you add an *.xml file to the above list like Addams Family Gold 2.5 ZED Physics 1.0.xml, BAM will ignore the *.xml file and use the physics in the "ZIP" file. "

Thank you for reading my guide. It is here for others that may read this:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5544

George

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod