Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zedonius Physics and PostFX Futurepinball
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:13 pm 

HappyCab wrote:
with the ever increasing scattered thread about the subject it is becoming a big pile of poo.
thanx a lot for asphyxiating the hobby with nonsense

this is what happened when there are too many improvised chiefs.

+1, a little okay with Steve, I read fewer the posts as it starts to be a lot of posts for physical, BAM etc., it would be possible to combine all these items?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 am 

Im exited to try a really nice Zed table. I got Everything to work now so im ready to go. Ive tried my fav table Fun House, but it was very poor optomized with Zed. The ball got stuck in the first minute. All Zed tables have a 5/5 rating on Pinsim so the rating dont matter if you looking for quality optimised zed tables.

I have some freetime today and im happy if someone can tell me a good download. :)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 pm 

I've been hooked on The Getaway High Speed II. Still needs some more tweaking but a very fun play.

MRZ999 wrote:
Im exited to try a really nice Zed table. I got Everything to work now so im ready to go. Ive tried my fav table Fun House, but it was very poor optomized with Zed. The ball got stuck in the first minute. All Zed tables have a 5/5 rating on Pinsim so the rating dont matter if you looking for quality optimised zed tables.

I have some freetime today and im happy if someone can tell me a good download. :)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:50 am 

well with some time free im finish 24 CE version with original playfield and layer.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:06 pm 

I'm eager to see the result :)

zedonius wrote:
well with some time free im finish 24 CE version with original playfield and layer.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm 

I've become a new fan of Zedpinball physics. Definitely a step up in the right direction! thanks for making this possible. It can compete with other pinball games like Pinball Arcade and PinballFX.
With that being said, I have to warn all other newbies that you will need a very fast graphic card / cpu to run the PostFX injector portion.
Update: I have determined you need a minimum of 700mhz core clock Radeon graphics to get 30FPS eg. Desktop hd 6750M ddr3; I only have a Mobile 6650m ddr3/600mhz and only see 22 FPS, but overclock it to 700mhz to get 30fps. Best to just get a better graphics card if you are serious at having good results!:)

I have all computers made 2 years ago or older, and the best gfx I have is a GT240 in desktop and radeon 6650m in laptop--so even these specs are just too low to run the PostFX portion of the mod.
My CPUs are probably good enough (eg. desktop Intel quadcore 2.83ghz and mobile AMD A6 quadcore).; I just need a better graphics card & all PostFX should work.

But I can atleast enjoy the great Zedpinball physics without the bloom and dof effects, by completely removing the PostFx OpenGL files from the folder (eg.opengl32.dll, QeffectsGL ini,QeffectsGL).

Keep up the great work on this project. Looking forward collecting any new zedpinball versions released. (The current optimized 26 tables are a great treat!)

Last edited by atoneapone on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:16 am 

Lastest video gameplay of 24 pinball.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:49 am 

Maybe I've got too many FP installation on my hard disk, but I've downloaded the latest Future Pinball release by Zedonius (the one with fpx64 and x32) and in my Pc it's ok(WIN7x64, Q9400, GeforceGTX260)...

I've tried to install it in my Cabinet Pc (WIN7x64,Q6600, 8600GTS) and the opengl FX doesn't work.

I always start Fp from FPLoader in the BAM directories...maybe there's something that I need to know to achieve these postFx?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:03 am 

I guess I will give this another shot. I just "downgraded" to win 7 from win 8.1 so maybe this will actually work this time, as BAM refused to in 8.1 (mind you, a lot of things didn't work as well)

As to this multiple business, yes it would be nice if everyone got together, and no, it will never happen because it would have happened by now.

My problem is simple, I have 2 translations and my own original table, and with a choice of 2.5, 2.6, 2.5 RC2 (?), Bam, Bam with zed, plus original FP, which one do I choose? It takes a long damn time to do these things, and I don't want to spend months writing scripts and balancing a table for one version (as they are all different) only to find it useless because there is a new flavor of the month.

Latest projects and rants at My Facebook Page

Latest Project: FPx Template Engine

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:30 am 

Just out of curiosity and for lack of personal skill to do this myself at all: is there any chance of a merger between the opengl for the zed postfx and those necessary for the DMD and LedWiz support provided by Macro? I don´t know if that is even possible or if anyone else would need it, but I for my part would love to be able to use both features. So far, I cannot use the postfx feature since I use a real DMD + LedWiz in my cabinet...
Just wondering...don't feel pushed or anything...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod