Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner

Post subject: Re: Step-By-Step Instructions for Installation of BAM
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 pm 

You're one up on me. I don't have a clue how to launch FPLoader from the command line.

You can open the FP executable without BAM and edit the preferences or adjust settings anywhere in it. The only exception is that "Model Quality" must be set to High or BAM won't work correctly (You probably got that already after reading my guide). BAM also has its own settings after you open the menu when playing a table like on the "Config" screen. Ravarcade is able to revise parts of FP through BAM but leave other parts of it intact. He can make FP do just about anything he wants.

The only CFG file you can open with Notepad is "bam.cfg". The other CFG files look like gibberish when you open them with Notepad.

I know almost nothing about hardware. When I buy a new PC, I just walk into a store and tell them to get me the best PC they have. About all I can say is that graphics cards seem to cause more problems for guys on the forum than anything else. You should talk to TerryRed who has a nice pincab. Terry has a forum topic that he frequently updates here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6083

George

Post subject: Re: Step-By-Step Instructions for Installation of BAM
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:42 pm 

Please note that I revised Step 7 to list the XML files that are included in version 1.4-189 of BAM.

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner