Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help

Post subject: CSI FP Tables.
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 pm 

Does anyone else have this experience with any of the available CSI FP tables? It starts me off on 55190 points when I start the game. Weird. It doesn't do this for players 2, 3, or 4. Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: CSI FP Tables.
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:03 pm 

I found this line of code in the script that runs when the game starts. I couldn't figure out why.

Code:
   AddScore(55190)

I suggest remarking out this line by placing a single quote at the beginning of the line which will make so that line of code will not run.

You may find some other discrepancies between the first and other players. FP doesn't handle multiplayer very well. It has to be coded to be sure the score is calculated correctly for each player. Gimli and Flug have both performed mods of some tables that fix multiplayer but it is a lot of work. This table is not all that complicated so this change could be enough to fix it.

Post subject: Re: CSI FP Tables.
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:22 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
I found this line of code in the script that runs when the game starts. I couldn't figure out why.

Code:
   AddScore(55190)

I suggest remarking out this line by placing a single quote at the beginning of the line which will make so that line of code will not run.

You may find some other discrepancies between the first and other players. FP doesn't handle multiplayer very well. It has to be coded to be sure the score is calculated correctly for each player. Gimli and Flug have both performed mods of some tables that fix multiplayer but it is a lot of work. This table is not all that complicated so this change could be enough to fix it.

Thanks, mate. That worked.

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help