Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help

Post subject: Too many multiples of the same FP tables.
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:24 am 

In people's opinion, with so many versions of table x,y, or z available, which one's are the best tables to keep? How many different versions of The Addams Family or Indiana Jones do you need? What do people normally do with their collections to save HD space? I want to clear up some wasted space. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Too many multiples of the same FP tables.
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:15 am 

stonecold253 wrote:
In people's opinion, with so many versions of table x,y, or z available, which one's are the best tables to keep? How many different versions of The Addams Family or Indiana Jones do you need? What do people normally do with their collections to save HD space? I want to clear up some wasted space. Thanks.

When I first started playing FP I felt the same way and then I started tweaking tables by trying to fix bugs and add features. BAM has enabled so many upgrades to the experiance that beg to be implemented in your favorite games.

Most of the original table builders are gone and modders dont want to remove the critically important earlier versions

And some versions are tweaked with different physics that each individual may or may not prefer

Joining in the conversation about how to make FP and BAM continue to evolve is welcome.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:17 am 

I agree with Gimli. Identifying which version is better is subjective and largely geared to an individual's personal preferences. If you want to know the tables I like best, you can look through my list:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6176

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
I agree with Gimli. Identifying which version is better is subjective and largely geared to an individual's personal preferences. If you want to know the tables I like best, you can look through my list:

http://gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6176

Thanks, mate. That's a great system to sort out your tables.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:43 am 

apart from that I agree with what Gimli says .....a tip, you must always consider the latest current version of your favorite table, and especially if you use Bam.

remember it Bam ... it is the essence of Fp,without Ram, you will not have the perfect feeling....and that your PC is with you (like strength is with jedi)that allows you to use 100% Bam.....it would be like.......like
yes....like bread and wine, or pizza and mozarella ... and especially of all the spaghetti with tomato(pomodoro fresco)..... :D

the biggest advice you have to use Bam...and you go to "great" :D

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help