Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help

Post subject: complete a table with an image
 Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:15 pm 

hello, I explain myself. As in the picture below, some tables can not be stretched to the maximum without the ball deforms. So, often, there is a vacuum at the top of the table (ugly). I wish I could add an image to fill this void. Is it possible and how?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

salut, je m'explique. Comme sur l'image ci-dessus, certaines tables ne peuvent pas être étirées au maximum sans que la bille se déforme.Donc, souvent, il reste un vide en haut de la table (moche). Je souhaiterais pouvoir ajouter une image pour combler ce vide. Est-ce possible et comment ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Post subject: Re: complete a table with an image
 Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:56 pm 

You can't actually add something there but there are a couple of things you can try:

1) You will probably want to change the angle on the "Table & Lighting" screen of the Static Cam menu to 26 or 27. I have found changing the scaling on this screen can introduce artifacts. I found it is better to set the "Scaling" "X", "Y" and "Z" to 1.000. Then you can usually change the "Y" and "Z" parameters on "Table Translations" so it fits your screen. When you move in the + direction, "Y" moves the playfield further back and up and "Z" moves the playfield closer and up. I have found you can just about always change one in the + direction and the other in the - direction and eventually make it fit your screen without using scaling. You may need to switch back and forth between the two parameters to get it right.

2) It appears you have "Arcade Mode" in the FP editor checked. This turns off the backglass on the screen that displays your playfield. You can uncheck "Arcade Mode" and then turn on BAM's "Force Arcade Mode" which will put something there from the backwall portion of the translite.

George

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:41 am 

ok thanks

Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:52 am 

I failed to mention that you can use BAM to stretch the table higher and fill the void.

George

Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm 

I think you are responding to a bot George ;)

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help