Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help

Post subject: Futurama Backglass
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:37 pm 

I have gotten both versions of Futurama. I do not see the backglass when launching in BAM. I can see if going through FP directly.
Also, is ther supposed to be a video playing someplace on the playfield of Backglass?

Post subject: Re: Futurama Backglass
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:35 am 

You must have a pinball cabinet. I have never had this problem but I have read this fix on a different forum for guys that have pinball cabinets (2 different guys that have their own fixes):

Major Frenchy05/24/2020
Guys just found a post on Facebook from someone who had the missing backglass issue. here's the fix " Arcade mode backglass issue, open FUTURAMA.zip, go to MODELS and delete or rename the 354.MODELS file (Custom Game Room).

354 didn't work, but 391 did. It was the biggest file, so not sure what it removed, but the backglass is there and doflinx MX effects are working :blush: cheers"

Darklink8705/25/2020
Black screen on futurama just seen this
renaming 354. Models file AND then adding a decal to layer 9 of the translite. To do this: click on translate, then enable all layers (the numbers in the lower left). Then click on special (bottom of screen). Select "decal" from the list. Then click somewhere on the translite. (A small blue box will appear). On the right side of the screen click on Image and select BACKGLASS. Do not change the size etc. Just save it and test.
Darklink8705/25/2020
Just rename 354 works
I just got video playing don't know how just need get in that back window

Please post whether either of this fixes work.

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help