Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Side Project

Post subject: Re: Jukebox Pinball Idea
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm 

I have think that John Denver is more country, he have a song called: "Country Road". So John Denver is more Pop/Rock i did not know?

Well i think also when the game start, the player can choose "My Choices". So that peoples could put (Remplace my choices with There Choices). The reason i would put also on Pinsimdb some FP libraries related to the game, so that the table dont weight "MB" too much. Like if peoples downloaded the table zip file and the libraries zip file, then put it at the same folder of the FP table. Also it is better midi musics, because it weight less; i dont want that the table weight too much.

Popotte
That's why i would like to know great artist midi music files known world wide as much as possible. So that peoples that choose a musics categorie, will know musics of the categorie. Brief so that peoples like the musics that is into.

For the musics i have think of maybe using the same timer, but not sure if it is possible to do as...??
Code:
Dim PlayingMusic

Sub AdvancePlayingMusic()
   PlayingMusic = PlayingMusic + 1
   If PlayingMusic = 1 Then
      SomeMusic01
      NextMusicTimer.Interval = 2000 ' Time of the music before playing the next one
      NextMusicTimer.Enabled = True
   ElseIF PlayingMusic = 2 Then
      SomeMusic02
      NextMusicTimer.Interval = 5000
      NextMusicTimer.Enabled = True
   End If
End Sub

Sub NextMusicTimer_Expired()
   NextMusicTimer.Enabled = False
   AdvancePlayingMusic()
End Sub

Well something as that as a script, but not sure if it should work; at leass you have an idea of what i have in mind. I think doing this will make the possibility to use the "same timer" for the musics, rather then adding multiple timers for each musics. This could make the table weight less in MB, well i think??

I have a lot of listening of musics to do, at leass the search engine of my free personnal website i have the possibility to use a karaoke search engine to find some midi and karaoke files.

A+

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:58 pm 

If you have any questions about the genre of any artist, you can check the AllMusic web site. Most if not all of John Denver's CDs are posted as being Pop/Rock.

https://www.allmusic.com/artist/john-de ... iscography

George

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:58 am 

Well as on:
https://www.allmusic.com/artist/john-denver-mn0000811622/discography

It is writen in white on a black background near the top of the page:
The hitmaking country-rock singer/songwriter who softly praised the simple life to become one of the biggest superstars of the '70s

Ive got to say its real hard to find great quality musics and midi is not much good. I only have found 2 country instrumental music so far. It's very hard to find youtube good instrumental musics, much of them is more karaoke with lyrics.

Here is the two country songs i have found....

Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire - Country:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4J16dAJ7bY&list=PLTdJIZ2f9R470GW00LbQgaxuEYPiwrX5B&index=3

Dolly Parton - Jolene - Country:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbpCQ-QV4H0

I think it's gonna take me a while to found at leass 5 great instrumental musics for each category.

So if you have some youtube link's or other link's that i might be able to have, it would be real nice.

Thank's!

A+

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Side Project