Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » FP Addons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: LedWIZ with FP
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 pm 

rooter wrote:
jasonsmith01 wrote:
In the debug window I am getting the channel 12 on of repetition but no actual flashing of the bulb, the bulb does work, keep testing it with a VP table to make sure. Maybe the 400ms isn't enough?? Weird.

You have me stumped. I just tested the LEDCoin object and it worked perfectly for me. I would tell you to make sure you have the port set correctly, but if you didn't it wouldn't show port 12 turning off and on in the debug text. Are you sure your coin light is on port 12? Do all/any of the other LEDWiz objects work for you in Future Pinball?

Everything else works perfectly but I don't have my rgb flashers installed yet. Port 12 is the correct port and that is also what I have my VP ledcontrol.ini set to and all works as it should. If it works for you then I must be doing something wrong, just don't know what :(

I'll try again. Thanks for checking though rooter.

PC - 2x Xeon CPU's 3.2ghz, 4g ram, GTX 650 Ti OC 1g, 80g 7200rpm SATA drive, Soundblaster Pro.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:33 pm 

Here is the problem I think, if you take a look at the pic I'm not seeing a "Power set to" number for this port, with all the others it states "Power set to 48"...

Why would this be happening? The power is set to 48 in the ini file, I didn't change any of the power values.

PC - 2x Xeon CPU's 3.2ghz, 4g ram, GTX 650 Ti OC 1g, 80g 7200rpm SATA drive, Soundblaster Pro.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm 

jasonsmith01 wrote:
Here is the problem I think, if you take a look at the pic I'm not seeing a "Power set to" number for this port, with all the others it states "Power set to 48"...

Why would this be happening? The power is set to 48 in the ini file, I didn't change any of the power values.

Did you change the power anywhere in your script? Can you send me your .ini file?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm 

Script and ini on the way, give me 2 secs

EDIT: Link in your PM

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 pm 

jasonsmith01 wrote:

Okay, I finally solved the problem. It was a weird one. It only affected the LEDCoin object and only when it was on port 12. Please grab the updated class FP_LEDWiz_v0.9.03.zip. It should fix your problem. Sorry for the headache.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 pm 

Works PERFECT! :D Thanks rooter and no headache at all, I'm glad that we were able to sort this out now as it would have shown up sooner or later anyway. Thanks for sticking with me, much appreciated.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 am 

I started a little discussion (link below) about how we should handle the updating and release of all the FP tables.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=3147

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:32 pm 

rooter wrote:
The idea was for users to make their own timers for things like this. Make the state=BulbBlink and then when your timer expires make the state=BulbOff. I can see how what you are asking for would make things easier for everyone though, so I will be adding that functionality into the next version of the script. I want to include a blink pattern as well, so it mirrors the functionality of the normal flashers in FP.

Hey rooter, are you still working on the alternate ledwiz scripting method. I've done one table start to finish (almost) and it would be cool if there was a way to better mimic the actual table lighting. Just curious before I start working on more tables, also I need to explore the timer method as well if were sticking with this method. Gotta say though this current way is totally bullet proof and works awesome. Thanks man!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 pm 

jasonsmith01 wrote:
Hey rooter, are you still working on the alternate ledwiz scripting method. I've done one table start to finish (almost) and it would be cool if there was a way to better mimic the actual table lighting. Just curious before I start working on more tables, also I need to explore the timer method as well if were sticking with this method. Gotta say though this current way is totally bullet proof and works awesome. Thanks man!

I am planning on doing this, but I got hit with life for a bit. I should get back to scripting shortly.

Thanks

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 pm 

No worries dude, just checking. I'm on vacation right now but soon life is gonna boot me in rear as well. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Board index » Resources » FP Addons