Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » FP Addons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: [TOOLS] FP Tools V 1.2
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 am 

I'm getting this new awesome tool to crash unfortunately. Its says Chunk Not found and bombs out when attempting to resize all of my tables. Will investigate more later.

I also don't think the directory for FP tables works right since I tried a test and copied 1 table from my c:\future pinball\tables directory to c:\future pinball\tables2 directory and pointed the tool to c:\future pinball\tables2, but it still sees all my tables, strange.

I think it would be great if you could export the status window, do check on things, as the windows get full of status messages and would like to see which tables get done and which have errors with notepad or such.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm 

slydog43 wrote:
I'm getting this new awesome tool to crash unfortunately. Its says Chunk Not found and bombs out when attempting to resize all of my tables. Will investigate more later.

I also don't think the directory for FP tables works right since I tried a test and copied 1 table from my c:\future pinball\tables directory to c:\future pinball\tables2 directory and pointed the tool to c:\future pinball\tables2, but it still sees all my tables, strange.

I think it would be great if you could export the status window, do check on things, as the windows get full of status messages and would like to see which tables get done and which have errors with notepad or such.

I will add trace function to backtrace your problem.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm 

Thanks, I can tell you what table it crashes on if you want.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 pm 

sk1 where are you, this is one of the greatest additions to the FP world, I hope I didn't piss you off. I just want to improve the compatibility of your program. I can email you some of the tables that crash the program out if it will help. Thanks for you help and hope this gets even better

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 am 

slydog43 wrote:
sk1 where are you, this is one of the greatest additions to the FP world, I hope I didn't piss you off. I just want to improve the compatibility of your program. I can email you some of the tables that crash the program out if it will help. Thanks for you help and hope this gets even better

Hey slydog43

I sent a private mail to you some days ago - please look into your inbox ;-)

Post Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm 

slydog43 wrote:

I Got it. Your tables are stored with a former FP file format, who don't contain specific values I need to correctly move/scale.
As a first workaround please open these "old" tables with one of the latest FP version and just save it. After this, the table file has the latest file format and my toolset works fine. In the meantime I gonna try to find a solution.

slydog43 wrote:
I also don't think the directory for FP tables works right since I tried a test and copied 1 table from my c:\future pinball\tables directory to c:\future pinball\tables2 directory and pointed the tool to c:\future pinball\tables2, but it still sees all my tables, strange

Fixed in v1.2.1. Thanks.

slydog43 wrote:

Version 1.2.1 includes a trace function. Trace files are stored in \Trace\ directory.

See top of this thread for latest version.

Post subject: Re: [TOOLS] FP Tools V 1.2.1
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 am 

Thanks for the update, now I'm going to convert my 946 tables now :)

Version number in program still says 1.2.0.0

I'm getting an EAccessViolation on all my tables when adjusting?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:18 pm 

First, this Tool is Awesome, thank you so much for your hard work, i really apreciate it.

I have the same Problem like Slydog43 "EAccessViolation" Error in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Nothing happens to the pin.

Someone have an idea? I re installed FPT 1.2, no change. I use FP 2.5. Start FPT as Anmin.
Thank you for any help.

MagicPinball68

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:04 pm 

Hi, I solved the Problem, by installing FPT 1.2.0, everithing runs fine.
Must be a Bug in 1.2.1

Post Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:56 pm 

Hi, I am curious if this project is still in development and where to download the 1.2.0 version that is mentioned above to be working.

Thanks for your time and work on this sk1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Resources » FP Addons