Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » FP Addons




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm
Posts: 531
Gimli wrote:
Terry,
I think I understated my compliment to you.

The quality of your work is top shelf !

I think Steve (aka Polygame/Happycab/AnonymousUser) would be impressed. The racing cars and ghosts etc...remind me of his games


Thanks.... it's guys like you who show great examples of BAM features that make it possible!


I wonder... if it's possible to attach a flasher light to a ball?

I know you can attach models (I wondered about attaching a tire or Tron Disc to a ball so that its' always level with the playfield while the ball moves, etc.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 2820
Location: Ontario, Canada
TerryRed wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Terry,
I think I understated my compliment to you.

The quality of your work is top shelf !

I think Steve (aka Polygame/Happycab/AnonymousUser) would be impressed. The racing cars and ghosts etc...remind me of his games


Thanks.... it's guys like you who show great examples of BAM features that make it possible!


I wonder... if it's possible to attach a flasher light to a ball?

I know you can attach models (I wondered about attaching a tire or Tron Disc to a ball so that its' always level with the playfield while the ball moves, etc.


Yes you can attach anything even a complete miniplayfield to a ball :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm
Posts: 531
Gimli wrote:
TerryRed wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Terry,
I think I understated my compliment to you.

The quality of your work is top shelf !

I think Steve (aka Polygame/Happycab/AnonymousUser) would be impressed. The racing cars and ghosts etc...remind me of his games


Thanks.... it's guys like you who show great examples of BAM features that make it possible!


I wonder... if it's possible to attach a flasher light to a ball?

I know you can attach models (I wondered about attaching a tire or Tron Disc to a ball so that its' always level with the playfield while the ball moves, etc.


Yes you can attach anything even a complete miniplayfield to a ball :lol:



I've seen some video of that before.....but did you have an example table or post for that? I was thinking about making a "glow ball" that uses a flasher in it's center.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 2820
Location: Ontario, Canada
TerryRed wrote:


I've seen some video of that before.....but did you have an example table or post for that? I was thinking about making a "glow ball" that uses a flasher in it's center.


Yes it is at the bottom of this section:
viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=55&t=6587&p=85768#p85768

It's a hybrid of creating a custom ball and miniplayfield...plus ball tracking
See Video "Assigning objects to Invisible Pinballs"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm
Posts: 531
RetroFlair - BAM Edition. (PUPDMD WIP)

Here's some pics of my WIP of RetroFlair - BAM's PUPDMD update.... and also my progress of integrating PUPDMD to PinEvent.

Real DMD's may look sweet with their glow... but man I can't go back to 128x32 dots when I can have a DMD with True Type Fonts that can be rendered in any resolution (up to 4K if you want) and HD video backgrounds, splash videos...anything PUP can do.

Compare the PUPDMD on the top left to the Future Pinball DMD on the right.


Keep in mind that the PUPDMD on the top left is a separate window that is played "overtop" of FP's window (running in Forced Borderless Windowed). Just like any pup-pack.


Image

Image

Image

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 2483
Location: Arkansas, USA
Looks nice!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 2820
Location: Ontario, Canada
Very cool !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PinEvent – DOF, PUP, and PUP-SSF for FP!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:33 am
Posts: 166
Location: UK - Bridgnorth (Shropshire)
Yup - very nice... Looking forward to seeing this implemented in future FP table releases... Thanks Terry!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Resources » FP Addons


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: