Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post subject: Hi guys, I'm back!
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 pm 

Hi all, long time no see!

I recently decided to back to my hobby of making pinballs with this great program. A lot of things changed on Future Pinball since 2013 (Where is Steve? o_o), and if even in that date I was so out from the news, imagine how I am two years after!

I'm working on a completely new original table (Stolen Shadows), and I have another half done since then (Hellfire Revamped).

You might remember I was making a pinball about Castlevania (see the attachment), until everything "went wrong". I'm pretty sure it was the favourite pinball of mine, but it was a bit too ambitious, so it's sad to say it's abandoned since then and it will remain so.

If someone wanted to finish it to see this released, or even to play the unfinished table, I have no objection to leave it. Just contact with me.

You can see my released tables here: PinSimDB Wecoc

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:26 am 

Hi Wecoc, welcome back. You must have been here before my time as I haven't heard of you, but I'm looking forward o seeing your tables. We certainly need more FP authors. :) Cheers, Mal

ps. give BAM and Iron Man 1.04 Ultimate Edition - physics 2.6 a try and see what you think of FP nowadays. :D ...or some of the AC/DC table variants. Both are my favourites.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:46 pm 

Wecome back Weco :D
happy to see you on the forum and looking forward to see your new creations ;)

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:53 pm 

Glad you brought up your tables at PinSimDB. Realized it was missing build 1.1 of Hatsune Miku so I've posted it in case anyone missed it (or like me wants a complete archive of all FP tables). :)

Wecoc wrote:
Hi all, long time no see!

I recently decided to back to my hobby of making pinballs with this great program. A lot of things changed on Future Pinball since 2013 (Where is Steve? o_o), and if even in that date I was so out from the news, imagine how I am two years after!

I'm working on a completely new original table (Stolen Shadows), and I have another half done since then (Hellfire Revamped).

You might remember I was making a pinball about Castlevania (see the attachment), until everything "went wrong". I'm pretty sure it was the favourite pinball of mine, but it was a bit too ambitious, so it's sad to say it's abandoned since then and it will remain so.

If someone wanted to finish it to see this released, or even to play the unfinished table, I have no objection to leave it. Just contact with me.

You can see my released tables here: PinSimDB Wecoc

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome