Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post subject: Hiya there everyone!
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:53 am 

Hi,I am A Guy from California.I've been practicing on Future Pinball for about six Months now and have created about six tables many of which are A work in progress.However,I have made A pretty respectable table I have recently been working on as far as I am concerned.Though I know and am certainly humble of the fact that I am An Amateur in A Workshop full of Grandmasters.

I hope to show you that particular table one day when I feel or if I feel it can be shown without scorn and harsh criticism.I certainly would like to raise my skills and actually talk to others to get instruction if at all possible.

I hope I can be accepted into this community well,because I have A great respect for Pinball and am having A blast learning and applying my new found knowledge from Future Pinball I acquire everyday.

-Thank you for reading. :)

Post subject: Re: Hiya there everyone!
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 pm 

It is with great pleasure that we welcome new designers on this forum :D
Welcome Hemp ;) , and does not hesitate to open one or more WIP to show us your work 8-)

Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 pm 

Welcome Hamp ...

Here, we respect absolutely all the authors / creators. You can without fear publish all your creations, they will be appreciated, just like your work !

Momoch

Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm 

Hi Hemp, welcome to our forum. Hope you have a good time here and learn a lot from the many talented builders we have. I'm not one, but there are plenty here. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we're all a friendly bunch. Cheers, Mal

Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 pm 

Well,thank you everyone who responded to my post!I am glad there are such friendly people here who appreciate how challenging FP is and also appreciate the effort of people learning the ropes and trying.

I would love to now post my pic of my Tables.Just was wondering though how.Should I get A good Screen Capture program or is there another way I am not aware of?Any assistance to this matter would be helpful towards myself (always wondered about that anyway).

Also,I cannot understate the fact of asking certain questions about FP and hopefully many of you will have the answers I seek.

-Thanks for all the warm feelings :)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:30 pm 

I see you learnt how to post screen shots in another post Hemp, but I can highly recommend Bandicam for a good screen capture program that actually works with FP! I should know, I tried several different screen capture programs when I first got into FP and none of them worked, until I found Bandicam. Its free for screenshots, but you need to pay to have it capture movies. I have no need to capture movies so that's okay.
Just set the capture key to something FP doesn't use and it works great. I use the V key and have it capture in PNG.
I know, I should have asked the great community in here what program to use but I just worked it out the hard way by myself. I used to use Ctrl+PrtScrn before and dumped the image into Photoshop, but Bandicam is sooooo much easier. Cheers, Mal

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm 

Thanks hyperpin for the advice.I know my Screenshots weren't the best :/

I looked through like A dozen screen capture programs before finding A decent one.I apologize if my screenshots aren't as professional as everyone else.I will certainly take up your advice and try it.Also,I assumed FP already had A screen capture ability.Something to look into in the future? *HINT* *HINT*

Lolz,well I hope you like my Workaholics Table anyhow. :)

Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:08 pm 

You're welcome. Like I said, I tried several screen capture programs too, but none worked within FP. Then I stumbled across Bandicam and it worked great. Which one did you find that worked?
I've never heard of the Workaholics TV show, but good to see somebody new having a go at creating a table. Well done. Cheers, Mal

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome