Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post subject: Re: Hello from Colorado
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:28 pm 

hey giovanni from colorado just built a 47" 27" 17" widebody

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:06 am 

hello im from aurora co i just built my cab any of you guys willing to help me get it working right. we can exchange numbers. lunch on me

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:26 pm 

Hi Giovanni, welcome to our forum. I was surprised to see my old thread resurrected.
I'd love to see and play somebodys cab, so I'd be happy to help you out. I'm down in the Springs, my wifes mother has a house in Aurora but is in Indy for a few years now, so we don't get up to Denver too often any more. PinballShawn over in PA has a cab and is a good source of info for help as well. He's a friendly guy. Zeiram has a cab as well, he's over in Golden, not far from you.
Lots of friendly people on this forum so ask away with your questions and we'll do our best to help you out.
If you prefer hands on help instead, I'll have to drive up to Denver with my external drive.
Besides, lunch on you sounds good to me. :D

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 pm 

Thanks for the offer hyperball. ive gotten tables to work just on the playfield but not on the backscreen or dmd properly ive gotten a little fustrated a had to leave it alone for a little lol. ideally id like to load it up with tables w vp and fp with bam and if fx2 tables work that too with pinball x front end. im waiting on the digital plunger kit from virtuapin and the custom lockdown bar. my build has two speakers and a sub for the internal sounds and two more speakers and a sub for the game play. also two video cards and two sound card. Its a pretty sweet set up. i would love some hands on you would save me hours and stress lol. i dont know if you have a cab yet but i can help you build yours i enjoyed that part and i have the tools.

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:35 pm 

Your cab build sounds pretty good Giovanni. I don't have a cab but I'd love one some day when I have some $$. I turned my monitor sideways once and played some VP tables in cab mode to give me an idea. Looked nice. PinballShawn has a ton of fun on his cab, makes me envious, lol.
I've looked at PinballX as a front end, it looks good and works well. I haven't tried FX2 yet.
I'll have to think about driving up to Denver soon and come and have a look at your cab. We can have an 'Iron Man Challenge' on your cab. :lol: Shawn and I sorta did on the forums here a while back. haha.
Then a TOTAN challenge, the best table on VP. Cheers, Mal

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome