Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post subject: Hello and Grüß Gott
 Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:11 am 

I am a fan of your Site since 2 years. Its time to say a little about me. I come from austria and per time lives in germany. I am 43 years old. My job was theacher in katholic religion. Trough my illness I am at home and found a new hobby -"Playing pinball ". i have done some posts in this forum, and I thought it is time to share my happyness about the working of the pinball developers. My first contact with pinball strength was in the 70th As a young boy I spent all my pocket money for these things. My best experience with a vending machine, which I myself have often played like ADVICE, STTNG was. I was enchanted. So I carry that memory around with me like today.
Its time to give some back to the community. First time i found Futur Pinball at Martins Homepage. man asks I had, his ttutorial was a good help for me because its written in german language.
So after to years downloading fps and playing. I want also become a worker, oder better help am for developing tables. I am not a programmer or designer and I know there I have to do much learning. I I can do somthing, I want to help. I thing its the best to do for beginners as learnig by doing. If i can help the community would be make me happy. I wünche you all the best, and especially health. I will say of the whole heart: Greetings

Post subject: Re: Hello and Grüß Gott
 Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 am 

Hello welcome here in our forum, wish you enjoy browsing and good luck

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome