Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Please, Introduce yourself!
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:14 pm 

Welcome 4Q2 !

Post Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:09 am 

Well G'day everyone,
I am an Aussie and live in Qld at Hervey Bay. I play Pinball Arcade on Ios machine IPad.
Looking for real machine but do not have much money . I have a Brain Tumour and I am on a disibility pension .The games gives me an escape from reality .
Just wish me a lotto win :-)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 am 

Hi to everyone from I am Phil from New Zealand :-) I am currently working in China however am due to return to NZ at the end of next week. Whilst here in China I have had lots of time on my hands after work and put some of this time into researching and putting together the software side if a MAME machine incorporating HyperSpin as the front end. Part of my desire is to also include a pinball section, obviously the reason why I have come to Gopinball.com. My plan is to start on the hardware side of a MAME cabinet when I return home. Anyhow I expect to spend a lot of time looking through the forums learning the ropes and borrowing some of the tables put together by the talented members of this forum. I don't suppose I will be able to contribute too much early on but just want to say thank you in advance to the talented people in this forum for making their creations available.

Cheers
PH

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:47 pm 

I'm new to the site. I'm looking forward to playing some cool pinball games!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:52 pm 

:mrgreen: Hi. it's ghostmachine. Last year i tried to log into this site.. but it wouldn't let me. now i am logged in.. finally. I am an anonymous user and that is why im called GHOSTMACHINE. and like to create pinball games on PINSIMdb. I have always made games and moded for 20 years now.. I used to mod DOOM, and Quake, and even GTAIII, and i have been gaming all my life.. Pinball i used to play for real at pool halls. :o so here i am..

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:56 am 

Hello ghostmachine, nice to have you here :D

How to add your table or fill missing information : viewtopic.php?f=72&p=34257#p34257

Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:10 pm 

Just an Okie starting the long tiring road to building my own pinmame cabinet :-) Hello !

Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:58 pm 

thanks. Nalex. took me a while to get on here. he he he..

Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 am 

Certainly seems like all the best FP table builders have found there way here...

Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:31 pm 

thanks, soundasleep I don't feel i'm the best. I just like to have fun. Just last night i was about to give up on a theme.. because what i wanted to make using Future Pinball i don't think it is possible.. but i really need to find someone with more script modeling knowledge.

So what i really want to do.. is make a Toy model. but have the toy model have a bounce back effect just like a Bumper. So that i can script a PADDLE.. just like a Pong game. A BREAKOUT.. game. man that would be so awesome. I was going to keep this project silent. but i think it can be done.. i already figured out how to use the flipper buttons to move the paddle left and right.. but i need the paddle to have a bumper function. FPM wont let me.
But it would be fun.. and we can have different types of tables made using this idea..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome