Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Please, Introduce yourself!
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 pm 

Hello All, my name is George and I am from Ontario Canada, I am a tech ed teacher, I enjoy sim racing, building things and spending time with my family. As a kid I played a lot of pinball, my favorite tables were Lectronimo and Stellar Wars I also thought Black Knight was ahead of its time.

Looking forward to meeting people and making new friends,
Thanks again!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:28 pm 

I am from the Seattle area. I grew up in the golden age of video games, and always loved pinball machines too. I own a Sega Mary Shelly's Frankenstein pinball machine. And two years ago I built a MAME arcade system. By day I am an iPhone developer. I have ordered a virtual pinball cabinet for our office. I am working with a graphics artist to design the cab art.

I'm really just getting started. I would love to create my own pinball game; but I know it's going to be a while before I am going to be able to come close to the quality I would be satisfied with.

I recently installed BAM with a web cam. It's very cool.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 am 

Hello and welcome UltraPeepi :)
If you decide to learn FP, good study and patient 8-) ...Who knows ? ... you may become a FP creator ...and of quality of course ;)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 am 

Hello everyone my name is Gilbert Herrera I am 24 years old and from Texas! I drive a school bus ummm I have always been a gamer and casually play alot of PC games including Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2, and all other games around the spectrum. There is something very magical about Pinball that seperates it from video games and something exciting about getting a high score. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:36 am 

Good Evening,
What a fantastic site and resource you have selflessly put your hard work into. I like many others I am sure, appreciate the resources and community you are providing for like minded PinBallers.

I will take the time tomorrow to post a description and bio on myself but, I felt I better get a post up to ensure I am not a crawler, bot, spider, spam gelatin type.

Thanks again, it is going to take me hours to start digging into all this info... and I can't wait.

- Rusty

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:30 am 

Heya,

my name is Stefan from Germany. After about 20 years without pinball a vacation trip to Italy about 2 years ago brought back my enthusiasm for pins. Now I'm owner of a virtual pin, have developed a backglass system for VP and created a few tables with VP with two cool guys from the US.
I'm very interested in doing recreations with VP and FP.

Best regards, Stefan.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 pm 

Welcome Stefan. Many of us are quite aware of your wonderful Backglass system for VP :) Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Herweh wrote:
Heya,

my name is Stefan from Germany. After about 20 years without pinball a vacation trip to Italy about 2 years ago brought back my enthusiasm for pins. Now I'm owner of a virtual pin, have developed a backglass system for VP and created a few tables with VP with two cool guys from the US.
I'm very interested in doing recreations with VP and FP.

Best regards, Stefan.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:57 pm 

hey there,
my name is ebster. i am 38 and from germany.

actually i am more a retro gamer and mame user than a pinball fanatic. i collect old systems like vcs2600,c64,c16,amiga,nes etc. there from i know the digital illusions series: pinball dreams/fantasies/illusions and slamtilt. these actually got me hooked from back in the days until now. every now and then i still meet a friend from school days to compete in high scores on some of those tables. the only real tables i have played at the time that i remember are indiana jones and t2. real pinball was very expensive for us in germany, especially for me being a teenager.

recently i built myself a nice arcade bartop and got into hyperspin. from there it has only been a few steps to setting up future pinball. just around my corner there is a place called "for amusement only"

http://for-amusement-only.de/

this is a very nice place :) non members can go there once in a month and play from 16:00-21:00 for only 10.-€ entrance fee. all pinball tables are set to free credits. been there three times by now, last time the "indiana jones" was blocked all the time so when i got home i wanted it to run in future pinball.

ever since i visit this place for opengl issues, physics, physics ...and yes... did i say physics?

respect to all the people behind this, especially slamt1lt. your work is highly appreciated!!

so now i am off for my first questions-thread.

best regards,
ebster.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm 

Ebster wrote:
hey there,
my name is ebster. i am 38 and from germany.

actually i am more a retro gamer and mame user than a pinball fanatic. i collect old systems like vcs2600,c64,c16,amiga,nes etc. there from i know the digital illusions series: pinball dreams/fantasies/illusions and slamtilt. these actually got me hooked from back in the days until now. every now and then i still meet a friend from school days to compete in high scores on some of those tables. the only real tables i have played at the time that i remember are indiana jones and t2. real pinball was very expensive for us in germany, especially for me being a teenager.

recently i built myself a nice arcade bartop and got into hyperspin. from there it has only been a few steps to setting up future pinball. just around my corner there is a place called "for amusement only"

http://for-amusement-only.de/

this is a very nice place :) non members can go there once in a month and play from 16:00-21:00 for only 10.-€ entrance fee. all pinball tables are set to free credits. been there three times by now, last time the "indiana jones" was blocked all the time so when i got home i wanted it to run in future pinball.

ever since i visit this place for opengl issues, physics, physics ...and yes... did i say physics?

respect to all the people behind this, especially slamt1lt. your work is highly appreciated!!

so now i am off for my first questions-thread.

best regards,
ebster.

Welcome to GoPinball. Hope you enjoy it here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:50 am 

Hello
my name is Nicolas, I'm 38 and from France.
it's been years that I'm into emulation but never looked on the pinball side, as I want to add some pinball to my homemade mini cab here I am :)
Like Ebster I made a cab wich run under Hyperspin and I think that FuturePinball is the perfect choice for my cab :)
Thank you all for your great work!! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 45  Next

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome