Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » We're all players » Challenges

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Highscore Thread for "HPP-Tables" 24.02.-03.03.11 (ACTIV
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:50 am 

adambrooks wrote:
I find that the scores are usually based on really good scores from one or two balls with the rest going to $*&^!lol

That is a simple matter of focus. ;)

Sometimes the littlest difference... of mind... can change a game drastically. In either mind set or in personal belief...

I am honestly out of time. I had hoped to post a billion for Glxb... but it took me to long to click with this table. My dumb ass probably should have read the rule sheet but I like to learn as I go. My progression was going well... if you look at the jumps in point levels from the special addition table. The table I enjoy to playing the most. ;)

Well adambrooks... holder of my Sea Witch crown :evil: ... it's only 200 million. One more very good ball in the game of five. ;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 am 

Oh Lordy!! :shock: very very nice score sirquestinghood!!!..I fear i may struggle to beat this! :evil: ...We could be doomed to Beat the clock after all!!lol

I have a good few days to attempt the score though and having a score to beat makes me play better so maybe..just maybe i may be able to scrape a victory together but i really am not sure if i can do it! :oops:

I think maybe a little more patience and i will just try to kick back and relax with the table but it is so fast paced that i cant help get a bit giddy with it...we will see

well done sirquestinghood you are an awesome player and i enjoy my duals with you :)

So how close was you to wizard mode..i think on my high score i maybe had 6 or 7 lit?

Oh i also play the special edition table:)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 am 

Thank you! :D

As a guess, I think I have been with-in 5 of wizard mode? I can't target the kicker hole very well. I know there is a shot for it... I haven't found it. But I also haven't been holding the ball to see if I can line up differently. The 600 was a long game of 7-8 balls. I think 8. I had been getting extra balls from lighting the kicker hole... through the times bonus. I had also picked up a few extra balls from???? I started searching for where that might be because most of them came from when I had a multi ball going. And you know how hectic that can be. Finally, I noticed the blinking white dot that would show up after I would get a couple of yellow 5 millions on the path to adventure........ Bingo! That was my last great game. :D

Glxb, can you only do that a 2-3 times? My last game, even the yellow dots stopped showing up after a while. I would say "Continue the path to adventure" and the diverter would allow me to go over their... but no more dots.

You got this man. Believe it! Heck, I would think it pretty neat to see the 806 from the vid. :)

Have you actually seen the paint job on Beat the Clock? It really is quite lovely. His texture work really was superb... especially for a machine that is quite ancient. Quite superb indeed. I bet if somebody actually did that whole shadow/light layer on it... wow! :geek:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 am 

SirQuestinghood wrote:
Thank you! :D

As a guess, I think I have been with-in 5 of wizard mode? I can't target the kicker hole very well. I know there is a shot for it... I haven't found it. But I also haven't been holding the ball to see if I can line up differently. The 600 was a long game of 7-8 balls. I think 8. I had been getting extra balls from lighting the kicker hole... through the times bonus. I had also picked up a few extra balls from???? I started searching for where that might be because most of them came from when I had a multi ball going. And you know how hectic that can be. Finally, I noticed the blinking white dot that would show up after I would get a couple of yellow 5 millions on the path to adventure........ Bingo! That was my last great game. :D

Glxb, can you only do that a 2-3 times? My last game, even the yellow dots stopped showing up after a while. I would say "Continue the path to adventure" and the diverter would allow me to go over their... but no more dots.

You got this man. Believe it! Heck, I would think it pretty neat to see the 806 from the vid. :)

Have you actually seen the paint job on Beat the Clock? It really is quite lovely. His texture work really was superb... especially for a machine that is quite ancient. Quite superb indeed. I bet if somebody actually did that whole shadow/light layer on it... wow! :geek:

Hmm I'll look into the POA.
GLXB

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 am 

@SirQuestinghood and adambrooks

I must make a compliment to you.
You deliver a really exciting competition, to yourselves and your spectators. ;)
There are 2040 members here and to her are certainly best at this table.
I am sure, nobody in this forum can defeat you. Or do you see here somebody other?
I found, this is a great thing! :)
My highest Score is by 320.000.000. I know, shame on me. :oops:
But my English does not feel well enough around all rules, is right to understand.
And thus I not always know what I do. :(
Does somebody know, whether it the rules also into German gives?
But maybe, I have luck and it a good run comes for me. :)
Who knows, who knows.........!

Power to the Players
Helirist

and
SENSE OF BELONGING,
on the
WorldWideWeb.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 am 

320 million is a great game, Helirist! No shame in that! None! :geek:

And thank you! :D Though, I bet there are some awesome good players here. They just need to get on here and play!

Follow the lights, my friend. More lights = the better. The white dot... that I am talking about... is on the top-left of the play field. Fall into that hole... when it is blinking. You will find happiness!

When onlinechaos gets back... talk to him. You know... he has been taking a very good look at the table! :D

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am 

Hey Players!

I have, it finally done. Yeeehaaaa!!!!

I do not trust the high score to post to myself at all.
If this does not ask me like me has made.
I also had the 5th Balls multiball. :o
I could hold him rather long.
Then I had a time, there the ramps and loops 10,000,000 have brought.
And many more such "Mil." things. But i can't all understand what he say.
It was unbelievable. :o
But I believe, there was present more luck. But, it was pure Fun! :D
Playtime was ca. 35 minutes.
What you want to do now!? :mrgreen:

Helirist

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

and
SENSE OF BELONGING,
on the
WorldWideWeb.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:57 am 

:shock: lol, nice one helirist :)

That is a very very very nice score, I know what you are sying about the loops bringing you millions when your bonus multiplyer is on 8X these bring you much fortune. Looks like my arse has been kicked into bronze position. I have a few spare hours so im going to give it a go for a bit and see what i can come up with

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 am 

Hi adambrooks

Many thank you for in recognition. :)
Thank you Did you already have sometimes 5 balls multiball :?:
Is this normal :?:
When does one get him :?:
I would like to understand this with pleasure, with it I can repeat this over again.

Helirist

and
SENSE OF BELONGING,
on the
WorldWideWeb.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 am 

Hi Helirist,
I think your five balls on the table could be either a combination of things or just the well of souls game mode which shoots out five or 6 balls on its own. I remember having many balls on the table at one point when i was already in the multi ball mode of three balls i think i may have hit well of souls game mode and maybe quick multiball also it was crazy:)

As for me being able to challenge this high score im not sure if it is going to be possible for me, first of all it is a very nice score which is hard to beat anyway and also my laptop keeps overheating badly making the game unplayable, i get maybe half an hour of smooth fast gameplay b4 my lappy starts to slowly die.lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » We're all players » Challenges