Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » We're all players » Challenges

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Highscore Thread for Pinball Tables, with the initials "
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm 

Get your shoes on sirquestingwood you have some walkin to do :) . This is a good score but should have been so much better. I had 900,000 after my second ball and had a shoot again yet out of two more balls could only scrape 400,000 more. Im sure you will enjoy the challenge of beating it and making me walk that walk of shame :)

This table is now officially in my favorites :twisted:

score:1,323,180

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:36 pm 

BTW do you have any pointers o how to avoid the gutters on the terminator 2 table. Im trying my best to get into it but everything i do seems to end up with the ball shooting down the sides.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 am 

Image <--- lol... stolen from Helirist because that score... quite frankly... deserves it!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!! My score is beaten by a score that might be unbeatable. The challenge has been met and I now mope around the house... dragging my knuckles on the floor... and wearing the sad...sad face of shame. How could this be? What kind of madness is this? How was I utterly destroyed so quickly? :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil:

My hats off to you adambrooks! 8-) that is, truly, a beautiful score and one that will take me a while to beat. Though I probably will have some time to try this weekend. ;)

----------------
Are you getting out-lane drains from the sideways action off the sling/kickers? I'm a control freak... so I nudge far away from them. T2 is a ramp/loop game. You will get a feel for the table... a natural shot... for keeping the ball centred and up/down. I don't know how else to help you on the side drains for that... other than to anticipate early your ball arc and nudge/correct it as fast as you can.

Man, I wish PayBack worked with multi-ball... what a freaking great stack that would be... but at least the chase loop works well with multi...

OMG! what am I saying! *gets notebook out and writes "no more tips for adambrooks... he put up a 1.3 on Sea Witch" :P

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 am 

Oh man!Image
My belly, already hurts from to many laugh!
Their guys, are really first-class.
It makes really fun with you, here in the ChallangeForum.Image
Today I buy, to a GamePad.
Hopefully functions that nudging then better.
I am already glad, about the next high scores of you.

BB Helirist

and
SENSE OF BELONGING,
on the
WorldWideWeb.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 am 

Muahahaha :twisted:

Well i currently own Aliens, Star Wars and Sea Bitch aka Sea Witch ;)

I think on these three tables i can still do a lot better but i find it so much easier when i have a score to beat that isnt mine just for the fact i love challenging other people. I am actually suprised i liked sea witch so much because usually i like an action nudge a lot table with all kinds of graphics and sounds whereas seawitch requires patience and actually endurance, was good fun shootin the ball around that rip loop also, i think i did 4 in a row at one point.lol...was also quite a relaxing table to just sit back with the game pad.

Ok i must also admit i did take a sneaky look at sirquestinghoods pointers which confirmed my fear for that middle target bank..in fact i never target it on purpose with any of the flippers :)

I just know that score will get beat..gets spyglass out..see's sirquestinghood riding galantly in the distance :mrgreen:

Although I may be able to reply fairly quickly with a new score of my own. I am but a student with a re-born passion for pinball, an angry girlfriend (who now hates pinball) and plenty of time on his hands:)

Lovin the challenges keep em comin! :D

---------------------------------

@Helirist

Im sure you will find it a lot more fun now you have a gamepad:)

----------------------------------

as for my terminator two problem you are deffinately right to try and avoid them kickers on this table they are designed to get you into trouble for sure. Being a very rampy table makes it difficult also. I really want to be good at this table because of its name and its beauty but im not sure if the layout works for me.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm 

Ah Ha!

Already, I can take off my tinfoil cap and once again wear my pirates hat (with its wonderfully glorious purple plume <--- lol )!

For I am once again the Captain that sails the treacherous seas... with-out fear!

:D @ 1,649,240

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm 

NOOOOOOO!!

Awesome score sirquestinghood!!

now i know how it feels to have your well earned score ripped appart!! :(

I have just been playing cyclone for a few hours and think i may have a half decent high score so im gonna post that up in a minute

Once ive done that me flags goin up and me be settin sail for another pop at the treacherous sea witch!! ARRRRGGHHH!

I see this is going to be a good battle :twisted:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:36 pm 

i cant believe this just happened but i got 1,100,000 on my first ball with shoot again yet only managed to score 1,400,000..if thats not buckling i dont know what is haha!!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm 

@ adambrooks
this is my try to beat slamtilts scoring at the swee-challenge:
time ran out, but i came close to him ;)
Attachment:
sweehs1.jpg

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm 

@onlinechaos

Gosh that is a nice score on that table!! I will start to give it a go but could be a while b4 i get close to that:)

In the meantime sorry sirquestinghood its time to get that tinfoil cap back on.lol

Seawitch is fast becoming my favorite table i would love to play this table for real. I scored 1,400,000 on my first ball with shoot again then the next two balls were pretty shocking and it was starting to look like another buckle but then the last ball started to pick up a flow. First ball was amazing though had the table lit up like a christmas tree and the bonus at the end must have been ticking down for a bout 10 seconds:)...turns the ship round and heads back to port :D

I think the way this is going we may take this table to another level :twisted:

Score: 2,305,240

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » We're all players » Challenges