Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pinball Nintendo Nes
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:44 pm 

I have for you exported the "KickerHoleT1.fpm" file wich have 2 ms3d files that compose the kicker. I have exported the 2 components of the kicker and put the original ms3d model, into my milkshape3d model software.

I have seen the model called "KickerHoleT1" and "KickerHoleT1Tertiary". So i have opened the KickerHoleT1 with my software, and have "selected all" (CTRL + A) the model. After choosen the button Rotate, choosen the option "Rotate Option Origin" and the option "Global". Then i have rotate it of 5 degree, looking also the 3d view and it center point.

I have done the same for the "KickerHoleT1Tertiary" ms3d model. So for both models, i have rotate it at the degree of: normal = no rotation, 5 degree, 10 degree, 15 degree, 20 degree, etc. etc. etc. until 90 degree (individually) each ms3d model.

Then i have zipped the ms3d files (have not done fpm, so not sure if it will work; because not tested it). So into the zip file it have the: KickerHoleT1 (normal) and the KickerHoleT1 (18files of angle different). It also have the KickerHoleT1Tertiary (normal) and the KickerHoleT1Tertiary (18files of angle different).

As always i encourage you to antivirus the zip file, even if i know that it dont have any virus into. The zipped file is near 190kb, unzipped near 461kb. Here is the url link to it, that i have made for you:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1whQGgkXixmRjoZ78DjwKFPPKYpPpBxpe

Hope it will help.

A+

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 pm 

do the test yourself on a new table, and see?

I added your kicker,KickerHoleT1_90.... and strangely FP, crashes and, I have to use the combination...alt-ctrl-canc,to exit.

you tried it yourself,the "KickerHoleT1Tertiary"(for me the mask) in FPM editor?it does not coincide...I do not really know if you should put it....I used another kicker for my test, but it does not work, a thousand times,I said :D

this is a kicker made from steve, and modified by franzleo, to make it invisibile in fp, I turned it to 90, as if to form a glass, to capture the ball, but the ball is kicked in the direction of the arrow unfortunately.....but it always the container walls,under the kickers
because as soon as I remove them. the ball starts to disappear

Last edited by wild on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:50 am 

You are right it crash, i have try it. I have tryed the ms3d 45degree model, i have put the mask over at the correct position; it still crash and i wonder why? What i have notice is that when i simply put the kicker model as a peg into FPMeditor i can see it over the brown wood playfield surface. But when i choose as a kicker model, then the model goes under the wood surface playfield.

It "seem" that the kicker model "must" be 90degree aligned with the playfield surface, or it will crash into the FP software. It is maybe the FPMeditor or maybe the FP software that have into some programming infos indicating the different models; that maybe some models are not accepted at all into FP.

Well at leass i have tryed to help. Maybe i'll try an other time to figure it out why. A+

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:54 am 

20degree wrote:
You are right it crash, i have try it. I have tryed the ms3d 45degree model, i have put the mask over at the correct position; it still crash and i wonder why? What i have notice is that when i simply put the kicker model as a peg into FPMeditor i can see it over the brown wood playfield surface. But when i choose as a kicker model, then the model goes under the wood surface playfield.

It "seem" that the kicker model "must" be 90degree aligned with the playfield surface, or it will crash into the FP software. It is maybe the FPMeditor or maybe the FP software that have into some programming infos indicating the different models; that maybe some models are not accepted at all into FP.

Well at leass i have tryed to help. Maybe i'll try an other time to figure it out why. A+

yet,it seems that fp, do not accept vertical kickers....I do not know why that modified by franzleo, do not cause the crash of FP....perhaps, it will be the mask.....it should be put?....I do not know...but the fact does not change, or one or the other, do not work.....in the horizontal they work.

thanks again,for you interest.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:05 pm 

I tried the table of Wild to understand why the kickers do not work in the miniPF rotated 90 degrees.

Remarks:

1- @ RAV: The new beta version of Bam (the one to change the gravity) crashes every 3/4 times the
table is restarted. Does this happen to others?

2- @ STEVE: Why the kickers do not have a "collision shape" (pink)? Plunger, emkickier, Popup,
diverter, trigger instead have the collision shape.
  Perhaps the problem is here. . . . . .

Greetings

Gianfranco

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:48 pm 

franzleo wrote:
2- @ STEVE: Why the kickers do not have a "collision shape" (pink)? Plunger, emkickier, Popup,
diverter, trigger instead have the collision shape.
  Perhaps the problem is here. . . . . .

Kickers have not a collision shape but a "per polygon collision".

Le prix s'oublie, la qualité reste

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:49 am 

Well i have made a FP pinball that have 3 kickers. 1 Kicker normal, 1 kicker at an angle of 45degree; and 1 kicker at an angle of 90degree.

All functionnable. Brief i have made what some believed not possible to possible.

Here is a printscreen of it:
Attachment:
kickers_in_angles_view.jpg

Here is my url link to the zip file of the table that have into the 2 ms3d kickers model (45degree and 90degree). You can play it, it work just fine. No need to have BAM or some FP Physics. As always i encourage to antivirus the file, even if i know that it dont have any virus into.

You will notice depending into what kicker the ball has entered, and depending of what bulb light is turned on; the ball come from one of the other kickers.

The url:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VMQEBoqT4tA-uJPE7XviisOGKUV6ttyj

Hope it will help you.

A+

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:14 pm 

ok,thanks,20degree...you did a job, which for others impossible....you made it work,a 90 kicker, in fp...I do not know if it is valid to use it for a normal table....but in bam, it does not work....and if it would work, there would be the problem how to make it disappear, when I move mario the other way....I believe that in my videos I explain the problem.

I always said that this was a test, to understand why kickers do not work..,not more than two or three kickers....for the moment work in MP, in the bob video, you can also see it....and this is a mystery.

so..we can said that a mystery has been solved, so to speak....
we can say that there's something in bam, it does not make kickers work, vertically.

I repeat, that horizontally everything works great....without to kicker 90 or in other degrees.

these types of kickers you could use them if you would do a miniplayfield, in toy, as you said......but for me it is impossible that it could be done, especially vertically, and with all the objects inside.I prefer Bam.....

if you want to do another "miracle", I'll send you the table.

Now said this I say one last thing about the vertical miniplay, all these problems can solve them,or better...sorry... just discuss only the author of Bam, if you want to solve it, if you can,and want, please make yourself heard, HERE.

this problem is not just for this table or for me....no,no...., but also for other tables, of which a vertical playfield is used.

it would be a step forward for everyone, not just for me.

thank you all, for your attention, and interest.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:46 am 

I have send you a PM Wild it could maybe give you other ideas for your Pinball Nintendo FP.

A+

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:55 pm 

ok, guys,I talked to rafal, exposing the real problem, in this miniplayfild, vertical....and rafal, he was very kind to me, and told me that he will try to solve the problem.

the real problem,for you know,rafal,is that the kicker in vertically they do not work.in the initial position that has been set by me...in mini-playflied horizontal.

thanks to all you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP