Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cadash Taito
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:42 pm 

Hello wild :)
I never had a test for Steve, Francisco and rom :o (but for some other yes, especially when they were a little lonely :) ) so I gladly accept your table test. (if you wish) :D

Note that I am not a gifted tester :lol: ... so do not expect big miracles :?

BIL

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:33 pm 

acartoon wrote:
If you still need in this period its a team of 10 people who can test it 24/24. ill stay tuned.

10 people who can test it 24/24???????????? really...for me....you joke.

bil wrote:
so do not expect big miracles :?

dear Bil, miracles you can only do GOD.......and for me (IN CHRIST JESUS)...closed chapter.

with respect to the table, ok I'm glad you accept....thanks for this...great friend you are :D

I wanted to abandon the project, but a very important aid is taking place, then just have a version more most pleasant,pm for you.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:06 am 

No joke Wild! My first build cabinet has just been finished and has been made for the ship im working on. Theres 46 crew members on it but only 10 people seems to be active players!!! As people on a ship work day and night, theres also always someone in breaktime.
If i tell my guys to focus on your table on a one week trial and report, sure they will do!!!

So do not hesitate to contact me. As I said only in end of october coz im disembark at the moment.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm 

acartoon wrote:
No joke Wild! My first build cabinet has just been finished and has been made for the ship im working on. Theres 46 crew members on it but only 10 people seems to be active players!!! As people on a ship work day and night, theres also always someone in breaktime.
If i tell my guys to focus on your table on a one week trial and report, sure they will do!!!

So do not hesitate to contact me. As I said only in end of october coz im disembark at the moment.

I apologize to you, I did not know who was on a ship.....your cab a nice idea, for your guys.

I can come along in your ship? :lol: :lol:

ok,as I said to Bil,then just have a version more most pleasant,pm for you.

thank you so much Captain

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 am 

Thank you for the Captain title Wild but Im not enough crazy for this rank! Im just Sparky there hehe (Navigation and Communication equipment, and now pinball equipment :) )
Yes its a good thing to have this crazy machine on the ship, I saw it creates a really nice atmosphere between people which is very important in this kind of environment.
If you want to sail with me one day, you're welcomed but first you must be sure you support HappyCab mode with a very high sway level! :lol: :lol:
Our playground is near antartica for research and its not known to be a quiet place.

Its me who thank you Wild, you and people like you, I mean people who create tables, people who create this kind of software and those who create add-ons to improve them.
It blows my eyes more and more every days.

I will be very happy if I can help you

++

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:13 pm 

still in the works

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:31 pm 

Impressive and magnificent work :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:20 pm 

Gran bel lavoro, Paolo ! Complimenti ...

Questa splendida originale creazione mi piace davvero moltissimo.

Magnificient work, Wild ! Congratulations ...

I like a lot indeed this splendid original creation.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:25 pm 

This looks impressive (to repeat what others have said -- but is true). If you need help with the script, there are others here that I am sure would be willing to help.

George

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:17 pm 

Hey Wild,

I would like to be a tester, but as a very new-comer to FP... I'm guessing my input would likely be next to no good.... but am a willing volunteer ;)

FYI: Currently no dedicated cabinet, but dual-screen setup (mainly for playing all this nice new FP fun :-) ;only download FP last week.... so lots of catching up to do).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP