Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: AVATAR rom MOD
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 am 

rom wrote:

I have a Avatar collectors edition version 1.02. Which one is the original upload? Can't see what's what any more. Things have become more complex than the time I was still always around. I don't even know what the difference is because I only downloaded this one just to have a look and suddenly started to tinker around a bit and then I couldn't stop any more. :lol:
But anyway all my mods are easy for me to insert into any version. Basically just some big models to import.
But if I remember correctly...wasn't you the initial table author of this recreation?

Anyways you can add or change whatever you want when you get it. The only reason I wanted to publish this was so everybody can take advantage of my models. Everything you add can only be a great bonus as usual. ;)

Ahh ok, I was talking about the beta 6 that francisco uploaded.
I am going to try and remove all the fancy video bits and make it more like the original table. I'm sure slam can use your models on his mods anyway.

GLXB

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:13 pm 

rom - as TheNalex said - you can send the table to TheNalex or LvR or me and we will take care of pinsimdb for you.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm 

can you put CoolPosition while you are at it :)

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm 

Certainly!!! but I thought I'd let your site get all the traffic first since you said get it there first before anywhere else :)

It's posted on pinsimdb.org now.

Back to rom's thread :)

HappyCab wrote:
can you put CoolPosition while you are at it :)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 am 

Hi Rom, great model work!

If you're planing on releasing this mod on PinSimdb, please only mod the ULTRA Edition of the table which is available at ww.PinSimDB.org. The Collector's Edition is exclusive only to my VIP Supporters (yourself included!)

Last edited by SLAMT1LT on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:11 am 

Glxb wrote:
rom wrote:
I am going to try and remove all the fancy video bits and make it more like the original table. I'm sure slam can use your models on his mods anyway.

GLXB

Glad to know all my hard work is appreciated! Yes, make your own version of Avatar....why didn't you do that in the first place! Bloody cheek deciding to make changes without asking me first and only after a few days since I released it!

GLXB: You do not have permission to use any of the work I did for the Avatar ULTRA or CE. Build your own table from the Beta only. And good luck with that!!

And this isn't a MOD. I rewrote almost the entire script, created all new sounds and music, created new artwork for the plastics and backglass. Coded all the DMD animations. Made numerous adjustments to the playfield layout and physics. Added new features and movie clips (CE version). My credit is co-creator.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 am 

SLAMT1LT wrote:
Glxb wrote:
rom wrote:

GLXB

Glad to know all my hard work is appreciated! Yes, make your own version of Avatar....why didn't you do that in the first place! Bloody cheek deciding to make changes without asking me first and only after a few days since I released it!

GLXB: You do not have permission to use any of the work I did for the Avatar ULTRA or CE. Build your own table from the Beta only. And good luck with that!!

And this isn't a MOD. I rewrote almost the entire script, created all new sounds and music, created new artwork for the plastics and backglass. Coded all the DMD animations. Made numerous adjustments to the playfield layout and physics. Added new features and movie clips (CE version). My credit is co-creator.

OK beta 6 it is then.

GLXB

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 am 

:oops:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 am 

mythos999 wrote:
:oops:

No need to be embarrassed or ashamed (or hot, not sure what the icon is depicting) ;)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 am 

Glxb wrote:
SLAMT1LT wrote:

OK beta 6 it is then.

GLXB

Can you believe this guy? "Your table sucks so I'm going to make my own" (my interpretation). What a douche.

I speak my mind folks, never hold back! :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP