Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: JUNK YARD
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:33 am 

Have you contacted this team with a VP WIP? They at least have a dog model.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showt ... ntry311112

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:45 pm 

No i haven't Carny, Vp always uses animated textures, i read the link, they don't use real .obj or .3ds, it's no problem for me to make the model, I am just burned out right now.. So im just gaming, playing pinball, or watching classic movies..

Also i have been trying to give you guys a TABLE MOD, with new targets, drop targets, lanes, ramps, and objects.. i have been working on it for 2 weeks now, it has about 80 extra models and only adds 5 mb to the file. I will try to release it next month, or whenever it's done.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:18 pm 

What I'm saying is that the VP team produced some models for a VP WIP. They use a separate 3D design application to make those models for import into VP. They might share the source obj file. Saves you from having to do it if you don't feel like doing it yourself. Of course, no problem if you do want to do it yourself. Have a nice break. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 pm 

;) it will eventually get done.. 1 way or another. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:21 pm 

This table would be amazing if finished I am sure about it. It is playable somewhat, but the wrecking ball doesnt move, which is one of the main attractions of this game. I found out that ghostmaschine created some great maschines. I am pretty much interested in these tables: Black Rose, Junk Yard and Cactus Canyon. Please mate, bring those tables to life. Thank you!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:25 pm 

In the game Junk Yard:
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-14428-junk_yard
I have not created much into this game, it is more an idea of Ghostmachine. I only have created and modelled a 3d component into it.

The same goes to the game Barb Wire:
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-10312-barb_wire
I just have helped into creating some 3d models.

Creating the wrecking ball into would be very difficult for me, because of the interaction of the model with the ball. Depending of the speed and strength of the ball; also the angle of the ball hitting the wrecking ball, make the wrecking ball move at some speed and at some angle.

What i think it would need, that i dont know how to do. Is that there is the same ball as the ball into the game. But the ball played that it have some passable invisible " V " wall for the normal ball, but that block the wrecking ball; making the wrecking ball "stay" into some zone as the " V " invisible wall centering the wrecking ball in the zone.

A+

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:31 pm 

Would be great if someone could fix this. This table with working wrecking ball would be amazing.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:06 pm 

Here's a concept for the wrecking ball that may work, but we would require input from Ravarcade :D

https://youtu.be/Wq8Kxoa16v8

1.I created a large ball and placed a large circular elevated hidden wall around it,
so the regular ball can roll under

2.With BAM miniplayfield you can attach objects to ball so I attached a "ball and chain model" to the big ball

3.I haven't figured out Rav's code yet ,but the wrecking ball is collidable and when hit will behave like a ball on cable (linear on impact, in circular area) but the chain keeps
transferring from the Wrecking ball to the ball in play and back again....

4.The other issue is the chain is always vertical , so the crane arm currently would have to be huge.

5.With BAM ball coding , we also can make the large captive ball invisible, but currently
that makes the ball and chain model invisible too :)

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:09 pm 

This is definitely a viable concept.
Here is my progress.
Ravarcade helped me with the code.

Issues:

1. I like to make the large wrecking ball dissapear, so you can see the smaller ball on the end of the chain

2. The captive ball, escapes sometimes

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:45 pm 

Amazing stuff sir! Still some work, but doesnt look too bad so far. Maybe someone has some ideas to help you a bit to fix the issues?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP