Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: JUNK YARD
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 pm 

yeah read my comment on this table about how you don't get mad...

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-9426-cyclopes

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 pm 

Tii wrote:
yeah read my comment on this table about how you don't get mad...

:? dude. i have been over this 100 times. Seems that you are the only one still dwelling about it. You just kept negging me. Then some kramer73 or whatever kept negging me, then 3 more strange people also jumped in and negged me. I don't get mad.. I just keep on keepin on. I have sooo, moved on.

:D It all started too with you accusing me of something that i will swear until my death that i did not do, and that is to download my own Batman table a bunch of times. It seems that you were jealous. Then even after i wrote, hey, i didn't do that, you still said i did. I swear on my mothers grave that i did not download my own tables to boost your precious ratings. I said it once, and I will say it 1000 more times.

:x i was also joking with you. by posting a plastic dog doo for you.. LOL.. but i guess you would have to have a sick sense of humor like me to really laugh about it. You are way to uptight. ;) guess your lucky i had enough class that i didn't send you the picture of the fat obese naked woman that i first wanted to send.. :( yuck. So just move on BRO, and don't live in the past.

I also do the best i can, and learn along the way.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 pm 

WRONG!! it all started with the comment I posted which you couldn't
handle - THE FIRST COMMENT I EVER MADE ABOUT YOUR TABLES!

so stop your lies about me negging you before that ............

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:28 am 

pinballfun4uz wrote:
Seems that you are the only one still dwelling about it. So just move on BRO, and don't live in the past.

:| Well either way. You should let it go. It's sort of a boring subject. "Yawn". Your'e free to say whatever you want. :) Certainly don't need your approval for making these goofy games, (for free) non the less. :) Youv'e been making these a lot longer than me so of course you know the scripts and stuff better. There are probably only 30 of us that actually make these games, so i can name them off on a short list, and a few hundred that download them and just play them.

Your complaining about "who said what" feels like beating a dead horse. I cut right to the chase, if you ever want to help out, feel free with "no grudges" but if you want to hold a dumb grudge about a misunderstanding, you're free to do that too. + You don't have to like my games. Some people like them, but you are not forced to.

I have free time right now, but one day i will be busy and won't be on here for months at a time. :? So what happened ? Tii you stopped posting on PinSimDb ? i was not around but you had a few Godzilla, Vikings, and Kang and Kodos.. then stopped ? Now youre posting on your site instead. Im not starting nothing new till next month.. I am sort of bored of it. I have good resources if your interested. :( but i never see you making re-makes, only originals. I have a few cool originals written down myself 2 excellent halloween type tables :shock: very scary ones. My new site has links to models and stuff too, http://ghostmachine1.tripod.com/ you're free 2 use whatever.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 am 

no i'm not dwelling on it, i just happen to remember
people that call me an "asshole" and "motherfucker" and then
throw a tantrum and fuck over all my table ratings....

other people are trying to tell you the same
thing i did "nobody wants to play a half-assed
broken pinball machine", but then again your
FOS about everything you say and why your really
here is just for your "superficial fame", not to make
completed playable tables....................

now why don't you let it go punk?? :roll:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:08 am 

you can misquote me however you wish, if it makes you feel better about yourself. :mrgreen: last time i checked, more people download my tables than yours. Now why would they download my "half assed broken pinball machines" 1. i haven't seen 1 re creation from you. No dmd animation, and same spaceman theme over and over again. You dwell on the same thing. Beating a dead horse.

If i remember correctly it was just a google picture with the slogan. "if someone doesn't like you for no reason, give that mother#### a reason.

See again, I try to be cool with you but then you go and call me a punk. And i was not throwing any tantrum. You negged all my tables, even the ones i put lots of time into. For no reason, maybe thats why i called you an "A hole" Then either you or your buddy kramer78 also negged all my tables, but you are too chicken shit to admit to it. So you shouldn't be pointing any fingers at me. 8-) now there are no stars so Tii is an angry boy.. :lol:

:? So where are you going with your rant ? do you have a point ? Why did you present yourself on my Junk Yard page it is not "satisfactory" to your standards. :roll: you really hold yourself high don't you. At least i can admit I'm not so good, but you must either be too dumb, or too proud.

:lol: Ha ha ha ha. I don't know why i even bother talking to you. You've got a thick skull. You know who you remind me of, have you ever watched Seinfeld. There's an episode with a "soup nazi" except you are a "pinball nazi" "no pinball for you"

:lol: LOL..

Your insecurity is Tall poppy syndrome (TPS) to describe a social phenomenon in which people of genuine merit are resented, attacked, cut down, or criticised because their talents or achievements elevate them.

:mrgreen: So why don't you quit the BS. If you have no point, stop bothering me.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 am 

Well, I guess no discussion is a real discussion without nazi references.
I didn't want to intervene but this has gone too far so I'm here to mediate this a bit.

Tii, you should be more respectful and never bother about others ratings, or about possible "traps" with that, or whatever you suspect, because it really doesn't affect you (also, now there are not ratings, so..). And if you are respectful nobody should get mad... and I'll say more, if somebody feels bad about your comment on a table, you can apologize or just forgive it and that will not transcend. But insults are not the way to go.

Ghostma, you have to accept the bad critics if they are constructive or elude them if they are destructive, everybody has bad criticism sometimes and the best is look to other side and just continue doing want you like. Nobody pays you to make those pinballs, you do them because you want (please if somebody is paying you let me contact with him, I want money too) so nobody should tell you how to do your stuff. I think your mistake is still rolling the wheel with that, the best you could do is just stop arguing with him. Also insults and nazism jokes are never the way to go, please turn the tap off before somebody gets burned.

PS.- My english will probably annoy some grammar nazis too, Lol.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 pm 

Wecoc wrote:
Well, I guess no discussion is a real discussion without nazi references.
if somebody feels bad about your comment on a table, you can apologize or just forgive it and that will not transcend.

Nobody pays you to make those pinballs, you do them because you want (please if somebody is paying you let me contact with him, I want money too).

:( Yeah i haven't made 10 cents off any of my games but i do it for fun, not "superficial fame", his rants don't even make any sense, if i am an anonymous user then what type of fame is he even talking about. Well my previous comment i was trying to be cool and nice with the guy, but he is far too annoying, and he has no point. He attacks me because he is insecure about himself. :D he could also have a few screws missing, i told him I'm tired of this dumb subject, and asked him not to bother me, because he has no points to make, keeps playing the same old fiddle. WA WA WA. :(

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:37 am 

I have to agree some peoples here. When you start some project it is better to dont do too much projects at the same time. I have this bad habbit sometime also, to want to do different projects at the same time. What this result is that your brain is not concentrated on one project but on multiple project. Depending on how many projects that your brain can handle, your thinking can go in different directions because of multiple projects; but can also be an advantage if some projects have some common objectifs.

Like my self when i created my free pdf guides for beginners, when i was on the first guide i have think of the other pdf guides projects; to make the pdf's some kind of book collections "multiple projects thinking". But when i created my last futurepinball creation up to this day called Faxanadu X i have put asside my other projects to concentrate on this game and make it work.

I'm glad to have created the toilet 3d model for your Junk Yard pinball. I have find a lot of toilet 3d models on the web that is free, but they taken too much polygones; so i had to build my own toilet. Create on the model some raytracing and uv mapping to put some texture on it. Now i take a break, if peoples can help you with the dog and dog house or others i'll will be happy for you. When i'll feel refresh, if no peoples have think to help with the dog i think to create it "but i dont make some promiss of it". A+

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:00 am 

:roll: Yeah iv'e got stuff to do, so also taking a break, i have some video games i need to play. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP