Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: JUNK YARD
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:45 am 

Du machst super Arbeit echt ein toller Pinball Danke dir ;)

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 pm 

I wont be finishing this one completely. Got some models from twentydegree so thanks.

Still going to add, crane model that i made, lights, and few other things. Then post it unfinished. I might get more models maybe too. and also sound effects, musics done.

Anyone can pick this up and do some scripts, dmd, and testing. :? because i need to take a break. :lol: doing some ramps right now. so Maybe next week, it will be POSTED "as is"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:56 am 

;) did some game testing, and the ramps work good on this. so that's good news, also i have a new official website you can find it here, but will still be posting on PinSimDb, the site is just for links and ideas.

http://ghostmachine1.tripod.com/

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:20 pm 

i think the Junk Yard table will go up without scripts, so if (anyone) know how to script some light triggers, and stuff like that and feel up to it, when the game is posted on PinSimDb, just download and add scripts, then add yourself to the game,

also leave a comment saying that you will be doing the scripts so that no one else does it. Only if you want. It's almost done just waiting on some more models.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:35 am 

:D Here it is, Final Screen Shot. long time in the making. (but it is missing a DOG house and Dog) model i might get one from my friend twentydegree later this week, or if he is busy i will just post it like this for now. I have added few scripts and game works the way it should.

Might try to add the crane to move myself, but it has scoring on dmd, but no DMD animations. Might make them later down the line if no one else does, but who knows.. Im tired out so its break time...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:38 am 

:) here is the real table, to compare. got it very close to the real deal.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:56 am 

Don't know ghost,
probably is it just me but in my opinion PSDB is not the right place for uncomplete/Wip or abandoned projects.Why don't you post here the link?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm 

monnezzas wrote:
Don't know ghost,
probably is it just me but in my opinion PSDB is not the right place for uncomplete/Wip or abandoned projects.Why don't you post here the link?

As I had already written to him (about one his work), he is too superficial and does not end anything. The positive part: he is a person pyrotechnics and full of fantasy. If he did one good job only (instead of 5 middling) would be a great one.
I apologize, maybe I should not be so hard, but could not resist anymore.
greetings
Gianfranco

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:10 pm 

monnezzas wrote:
Don't know ghost,

No you're not the only one, I think you're right ;)

@ Ghost, I totally respect your work that I do not do ;) ,... but they are WIP
The monnezas solution seems the best 8-)

In all friendliness

BIL

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:57 pm 

monnezzas wrote:
Don't know ghost, probably is it just me but in my opinion PSDB is not the right place for uncomplete/Wip or abandoned projects.Why don't you post here the link?

:) I could. I mean if you guys want. Just post it on here with a link. It makes me no difference where i post it.. here or there.. ;) it is still floating around on the internet somewhere. I hope one of you take over and clean it up a little. Also if twentydegree finishes the DOG house, he can post it here..

So yeah, Here is the link to the game. I need a break from it anyways. The ramps work ok. Also here is the FLYER. I hope you guys pick up on this project.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6m0c ... K+YARD.rar

:? PS ~ also i don't get mad , and your opinions are good ones. I make these for fun, when i get bored. Going to take a break and maybe do another table next month. If you guys like them, i can keep them going. this one probably has 30 hours of work put into it. the chain ball is a model so i was going to place triggers all around it.. top trigger would make the chain move down, and bottom trigger to move up.. and swing left to right.. of course that is lots of scripts too. Game turned out good. :) and the sound effects are sort of funny "fish bowl"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP