Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post subject: challenge table making
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 am 

Good morning all,

I don't have the knowledge to make a pinball table. This is the reason why, I offer 50 € to the one who will make a Future Pinball table (for pincab) for the theme of the Netflix series: Stranger Things. there is already one but for visual pinball.
And I still offer € 50 for the one who will make a superb modern Jumanji table. Anyone can download it, I don't want to keep it for myself of course. Payment will be made via Paypal. You have my word.

Zert_

Bonjour à tous,

Je n'ai pas les connaissances pour réaliser une table de flipper. C'est la raison pour laquelle, j'offre 50€ à celui qui réalisera une table Future Pinball (pour pincab) pour thème la série de Netflix : Stranger Things. Et j'offre encore 50€ pour celui qui réalisera une superbe table moderne Jumanji. Tout le monde pourra la télécharger, je ne souhaite pas la garder pour moi bien sûr. Le paiement se fera via Paypal. Vous avez ma parole.

Post subject: Re: challenge table making
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:39 am 

zerta wrote:
Good morning all,

I don't have the knowledge to make a pinball table. This is the reason why, I offer 50 € to the one who will make a Future Pinball table (for pincab) for the theme of the Netflix series: Stranger Things. there is already one but for visual pinball.
And I still offer € 50 for the one who will make a superb modern Jumanji table. Anyone can download it, I don't want to keep it for myself of course. Payment will be made via Paypal. You have my word.

It does you honor to offer money, zert, but that's not the problem, and I'm sure you would keep your word, but building a table is not easy, and especially if it has to be done in a way you should like it.

it takes many days or even years to build a table, which can only be distantly almost the same as the original one.I don't know if you can understand me, if I think of graphics (sometimes you have to redraw) scripts, and sounds-music ... it's really very complicated.

offering money can be an incentive, but it depends on what you expect, a builder ..... would he think .... is the game worth the candle?

I don't know if this proverb is valid also in your country.

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP