Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure.
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:39 pm 

Oh yes Alex, I do not not believe it either, this is THE table with Family guy who made me fall in love with fp!

I played the tables for hours and hours! :D

Understand clark kent, your words can be hurtful for authors who are spending a lot of hours on their tables.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 pm 

ClarkKent wrote:
You will really let indiana Jones remain unfinished without the tilting POA? No ambition to complete the task? What a shame. Would be the best table available...

I Know you are an ok guy, but I recommend you look at Martin's post count and consider most of those posts have been the result of a hell of a lot of ambition shown via more tables than i can count and all of that has been in the service of the community. If the guy wants to retire and stay retired, i am sure as hell he does not need to explain to you, me nor anyone else what he wants to do with his hobby time.

I personally will file this one under brain fart because I know you too are a contributor. But jeez.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:02 pm 

Is there not an option to ignore users on this forum?

There are a few users that I would like to hide their posts.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/D_Struct
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jumbobunny1

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 am 

It was not my intention to offend you. It was only my intention to note that Indy is one of the best tables for FP and it's really a great pitty that there is only one main thing missing to make it perfect.

If I find somebody that can finish that task will that be ok for you? I have no idea if there is somebody able doing that but I'm looking... And, of course, I'll contribute everything I can to help!

Thanx for all the great things you have done.

Glxb wrote:
ClarkKent wrote:
You will really let indiana Jones remain unfinished without the tilting POA? No ambition to complete the task? What a shame. Would be the best table available...

You tell me a way to do it and I will. It can't be done without a lot of faking.

And I finished with the table bloody ages ago.

Glxb

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 am 

ClarkKent wrote:
It was not my intention to offend you. It was only my intention to note that Indy is one of the best tables for FP and it's really a great pitty that there is only one main thing missing to make it perfect.

If I find somebody that can finish that task will that be ok for you? I have no idea if there is somebody able doing that but I'm looking... And, of course, I'll contribute everything I can to help!

Thanx for all the great things you have done.

Glxb wrote:
ClarkKent wrote:

You tell me a way to do it and I will. It can't be done without a lot of faking.

And I finished with the table bloody ages ago.

Glxb

Sorry, but the answer is no.
Indy table is special to me and I consider it done. Although gfx libs are fine.

GLXB

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 pm 

OK, understood. I'll investigate the tilting thing in private. Can I at least contact you if I find something useful?

I also tried to bump the VP version some weeks ago. If I can get the VP version off the ground again it will certainly be a great pinball experience, too (like JP and me brought Bad Cats on VP to a new level)!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:15 am 

This is an amazing table, thanks GLXB.

Wow, there are so many modes and rules, it's overwhelming.
I am in the process of enabling true multiplayer and save game.
I've enabled multiplayer throughout, but it takes a while to understand what is reset and what is saved from ball to ball.

It's seems that most/all of the 12 modes are on timers and they are considered completed after the timer ends regardless of player progress and you just go to the next randomly assigned mode.

If that's the case it makes the job much easier...

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:38 pm 

as soon as the start of a game, for it is over, no matter whether you finish or not
If I understand the question?
thanks Gimli

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:31 pm 

For instance if you play a 1 player game and are playing a mode.
For example "bridge cross"

If you don't lose your ball, but the mode timer finishes before you cross the bridge, then the game goes on to next mode and gives a solid light to last mode, as if you finished it

Or if you lose your ball before the timer finishes , even though you haven't crossed the bridge, it gives a solid light and goes to next mode on next ball

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:56 pm 

And so you don't get another opportunity to try that mode again until you have attempted all 12
modes

The current version goes to next mode and does not save progress of previous mode to be continued
later

I could implement this but realistically few people will get to attempt all 12 modes anyways

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release