Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slamtilt's new releases on his new website
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:15 am 

Looks cool!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:52 pm 

...and a new video showing the mod with different colours...

https://youtu.be/XqHtEFeUZrg

...and SLAMT1LT wants to add the mod to his table...yay!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:57 am 

Very Cool Terry !
Thanks for doing this amazing mod

here is a start with light saber on/off :lol:

https://youtu.be/jgtYbjs5hv4

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:21 pm 

It starts just like the light saber in the movies.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:24 am 

Ok , I think I am finished tweaking the light saber's. Even if it is too gimicky, I have enjoyed doing..
I am alright if Slam doesn't want to use it..

https://youtu.be/EHMRbrv-yPE

PM sent to you Terry enjoy :D

You can easily speed them up as desired

Oh fyi I set the offsets on the holograms to 100 so I could grab them independently

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 pm 

Doh! I just saw this now... I've been working away at a big update to SLAM's 1.03 update as well. :)

I'll have to play around to see how your mod works gimli! I am so tempted to try a Star Trek phazers mod now :)

Star Wars DSA (Ultimate Pro 1.03 update - Future Pinball). Awesome Attract Mode! (Gameplay and TerryRed Lights mod test)

SLAMT1LT added in my Lightsaber mod to his excellent Star Wars DSA Ultimate Pro 1.03 update!

He also added new options for changing Lightsaber colours. On top of that, he also added a sweet attract mode! (with one specifically cool moment) ;)

I decided to add some more additional updates myself to see how they would look. (shown in this video)

'** TerryRed Updates ** (these may or may not be included in SLAM's next update. I did this for fun)

- increased brightness of white saber blade light (when using lower post processing gamma settings it wasn’t bright enough)
- slightly adjusted angle / size / position of holograms for a better view of glow in all camera views (adjusted mini-playfield to match)
- updated lights (Lightsaber hilt, Kickback, outerlane left bulbs, Defense Bonus Lights) to change colour to match the Lightsaber colour change
- added user option in script to adjust the brightness of playfield insert lights and some bulbs (for GI on and GI off)
- added Vader Red Ring Light to Light Inserts Brightness option (makes hi voice-overs much more noticeable when GI is off)
- Added option for SLAMT1LT BAM Light Preset settings to be used automatically on table start.
- Added some amusing voice overs for the excellent TerryRed Saber mod special mention
- adjusted the attract sequence (GI on and off) for a more dramatic effect

Youtube link for 4K 60fps video demo (when YT finishes processing):

https://youtu.be/MXMDJvSOhEg

(Update: V3 of the table mod can be found in the next page)

Last edited by TerryRed on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:18 pm 

I receive 2 errors .. line 318 ... and immediately after 7040......I do not know why.terry

just a thought ... the name of the table is death star assault, right ???? but a model of the death star ... wouldn't it be nice to add :D ?

what do you all think, and you slam?

I could also do a normal-maps method :shock:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:31 pm 

wild wrote:
I receive 2 errors .. line 318 ... and immediately after 7040......I do not know why.terry

just a thought ... the name of the table is death star assault, right ???? but a model of the death star ... wouldn't it be nice to add :D ?

what do you all think, and you slam?

I could also do a normal-maps method :shock:

No errors or problems here.

Do you have the ballrolling vbs file copied to your Future Pinball \ Scripts folder?

Also, you MUST have latest full bam installed...and then latest beta BAM.dll file copied to your BAM folder.

Be sure those files aren't blocked by windows on your computer.

Yes, a Death Star model would be cool... but where to place it is the real question. If you want to ask SLAM, you'll need to contact him by his email as he isn't on the forums much.

He's also focused on getting Star Trek TNG finished.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:48 pm 

sorry...terry... I didn't want to be offensive to these errors, I didn't say that there are errors on the table, but that I receive them, I also said that I don't know the reason.

of course that I have bam....updated...... and I also have beta bam .... and I have no windows or antivir that block me ... I'm not a novice, but what I don't have is the ballrolling vbs file, but you... didn't put it in downloader ..., sorry if I tell you

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:01 pm 

wild wrote:
sorry...terry... I didn't want to be offensive to these errors, I didn't say that there are errors on the table, but that I receive them, I also said that I don't know the reason.

of course that I have bam....updated...... and I also have beta bam .... and I have no windows or antivir that block me ... I'm not a novice, but what I don't have is the ballrolling vbs file, but you... didn't put it in downloader ..., sorry if I tell you

The ZBRrollingballsoundslib.vbs is in the link (you may have been too quick before I added it).

It also comes with all of SLAM's Ultimate Pro tables, as well as smoke's recent tables (smoke made the file).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 65  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release