Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: World Cup Soccer by Smoke and Rom
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:20 pm 

Thanks a lot smoke. The new physics are a nice step forward in my opinion. :-) Would you recommend to use this file for your other tables like ID4 and X-MEN or do the tables have to be tweaked?

Best regards

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm 

Skyrider wrote:
Thanks a lot smoke. The new physics are a nice step forward in my opinion. :-) Would you recommend to use this file for your other tables like ID4 and X-MEN or do the tables have to be tweaked?

Best regards

you could use phys file for xmen and ID4, I personnaly use the same file for all my 35 tables.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:15 pm 

this new phys file only correct some problem when using material as hard as 'diamond'.
the newton engine need some 'room' in the softness to correct ball trajectory more smoothely when penetrating/hurting/hitting too inside a material because of the refresh rate on the engine could never math the reallity.

Making softness as hard as 'diamon' will make the engine 'panic' when the ball is too much in a material and try too brutally to correct the trajectory (ball bump when hitting ramp gate for example).

this problem was noticeable for ramp entry with the old phys file.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 pm 

Ok, thanks for the explanation! :-)

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:11 pm 

Still one of my favorites! I'd like to play a night version of that table and I am willing to add it by myself, because you probably are busy with Totan. Never played that game, but found out that there is a night mod in VP. Are the playfield and plastics compatible to your FP-version? You think I could export those from there and import the files into this table?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 pm 

have you selected "night mode" in BAM menu under lighting? I believe its available in Vr mode, can't remember...

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:10 pm 

No Gimli, didnt do that! Didnt even know there is something like this available. :D Have to find out tomorrow if this does what I am looking for. Thank you!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:22 pm 

Yes! The option is on the "Lights" screen. It doesn't matter whether you turn Forced Arcade Mode on or off. It is always there. It is available under the option called "Presets". If you never changed it, the option will probably say "default" but you can down arrow to the option and use the right arrow button to open "Day", then "Bright Day", then "Night" and finally "Dark Night". It appears to work nicely when you are changing a Day table into a Night table. It is not so hot when trying to change a dark table into a "Day" or brighter table.

I guess I should update my guide to say this.

I knew the option was there but forgot about it. I don't ever use Night mode. I'm always trying to convert Night mode to Day mode.

George

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:47 am 

Works pretty amazing! Thanks again guys.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:14 pm 

Hey Smoke,
found out there are 2 bugs, some points are missing. Each goal in the final match is worth 75M and a win is worth 500M. Could you please add that or let me which lines have to be changed? I maybe could find out how to do it by myself but would need a long time for that. Thank you!

Btw, I am working on a night version, would you allow me to upload it, when finished?

EDIT: Maybe anybody else could tell me.

Is it line 6589 and 6590?

AddScore(500000000)
missionVaR1=75000000

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release