version Escritorio:

ingles

Now Available

Desktop version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8zhs8sk1vbb14br

version Cabina:

Cab version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r912i7zmpa6pj14

Existe una diferencia en ambas versiones ya que en la ver.cabina el score y la bola en juego se indican en el DMD de el Backglass mientras que en la ver.Escritorio el score permanece en el playfield.

There is a difference in both versions as in the ver.cabina the score and the ball in play are shown in the backglass DMD while the ver.Escritorio the score remains on the playfield.

PD:Esta version usa fisicas 2.3 en adelante e ignoro si puede ocurrir problemas en versiones nuevas de Future Pinball.Solo comentar que no realizare actualizaciones ya que mi tiempo es muy limitado y ya me supone un gran esfuerzo aportar cosas al foro,muy a pesar mio...saludos chicos y que disfruten de la mesa...

PS: This version uses 2.3 on later physical and ignore problems can occur if new versions of Future Pinball.Solo comment that fails to take updates as my time is very limited and I already demands a lot of things contribute to the forum, in spite Greetings ... my kids and enjoy from the table ...

Post subject: Re: Big Spender 2000
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 pm 

Excellent mod lacarril ...videos, musics, sounds 8-)
Bravo!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm 

Superb Job!! Bravo!

Maceman

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 pm 

Grande laca, che tremendo trabajito hiciste con las animaciones y los sonidos. :D Felicitaciones.

Mucha suerte.

Post subject: Big Spender 2000
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:08 pm 

Loved Big Spender already from the start.......
Think this one is also gonna be far outstanding ......
More when i gave this one a try :)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 pm 

oke :) played it with physics 2.3 as mentioned.
first of al : GREAT GREAT GREAT !!! Nicely pimped everything up towards 2012, love the video animation on dmd :) (lost my ball couple of times to see what happend on the dmd lol !)...

But after some gameplay, i lost the ball, it was gone.
Tried to search for it, but it was gone (not down the drain).....gameplay was still on, so i thought if i hit the cab/shake the cab till it tilts the ball will come down, but that didnt even help.....
Did a search option with the wired view, but no succ6...

The first time it happend the ball dropped dead and didnt move.
happend on the right side. Gave just enough power that the ball would enter the playfield.
But it never came there, it had to roll somewhat further.
With some pushing en tilting the ball did then came down and i could play on............

Is this only happening to me ?? ...O and when i load the table i get the message : there was a problem loading that table........(also on the 2008 table)....but plays further normally.
( i think)

GRaphic wise / video wise the table looks sure damn good !! :) did a terrific job there guys....

Post subject: Big Spender 2000
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm 

Windows 7 64B / 4GB Memory / Nvidia GTX460.....please help me out ...wanna give this table a real rocking try :) ...try to beat the bank....

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm 

mysty1971 wrote:
Windows 7 64B / 4GB Memory / Nvidia GTX460.....please help me out

No se exactamente cual es el problema pero evidentemente la mesa fue testeada durante todo el proceso de actualizacion.

Solo un error conocido me ocurrio y es que la rampa roja de recorrido largo por detras de los flipper en alguna ocasion quedo atrapada por falta de fuerza,nunca consegui arreglarlo asi que desisti.

Yo uso un pentium IV con una grafica ATI X1650 512 MB para hacer las pruebas con lo cual la mesa funciona bien en equipos modestos.

ingles

Not exactly what the problem but obviously the table was tested during the upgrade process.

Only a known bug that I came up the ramp and red long journey behind the pinball in one occasion was trapped by lack of strength, never got to fix it so I stopped.

I use a Pentium IV with 512 MB ATI X1650 graphics for testing so that the table works well in modest equipment.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 am 

It is really an excellent MOD, Lacarril. I like it very much !

Congratulations for your work ! While respecting the basic spirit of Steve and Popotte, you knew how to bring your excellent personal touch ... which I appreciate a lot!

Momoch

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:08 pm 

mysty1971 wrote:
oke :) played it with physics 2.3 as mentioned.
first of al : GREAT GREAT GREAT !!! Nicely pimped everything up towards 2012, love the video animation on dmd :) (lost my ball couple of times to see what happend on the dmd lol !)...

But after some gameplay, i lost the ball, it was gone.
Tried to search for it, but it was gone (not down the drain).....gameplay was still on, so i thought if i hit the cab/shake the cab till it tilts the ball will come down, but that didnt even help.....
Did a search option with the wired view, but no succ6...

The first time it happend the ball dropped dead and didnt move.
happend on the right side. Gave just enough power that the ball would enter the playfield.
But it never came there, it had to roll somewhat further.
With some pushing en tilting the ball did then came down and i could play on............

Is this only happening to me ?? ...O and when i load the table i get the message : there was a problem loading that table........(also on the 2008 table)....but plays further normally.
( i think)

GRaphic wise / video wise the table looks sure damn good !! :) did a terrific job there guys....

I quote five match and five time i lost the ball in different situation :( but the table it's wonderfull.

ps Could you fix it with an emergency button "q" like Master of Universe ?

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release