Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slamtilt's new releases on his new website
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:51 pm 

Guess we gotta wait at least a month or so now for ST TNG..... :(

I blame it on the distraction from adding Lightsabers. ;)

I know what it's like to get so close to finishing something...then the timing for something new comes up to take you away from it.

So NOES is next!

I really hope he gets time to be able to get the new Halloween and Scared Stiff out as well this month. The music alone on those tables is worth it!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:19 pm 

Can't wait for Slam's halloween drops.

The release schedule looks amazing.

Terry i've set your lighting parameters as my default and have been slowly changing it for other tables. Such a big improvement.

Recently did it for CSI and wow just beautiful.

Also did it to the recently released Metallica MOD by Nitronimbus and wow. He added Slam's lighting parameters in script so i was perplexed everytime I launched it wouldn't save haha

Your lighting settings for EM tables makes them look super amazing

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:44 am 

Ok, I just had one of those genius ideas while working on The Addams Family (sic)
.... and so on ... so for those who have not yet seen it, there is a self-proclaimed genius in the future pinball family ...
There were also geniuses in Roman antiquity ...but beware "the tarpean rock is near the capitol"
Also when the body temperature rises above 42 degrees Celsius, the thermometer explodes !!!

So, be careful, do not stay next ;)

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:47 am 

the addams fanily ultimate pro is available for d/l

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:15 pm 

So Slam says in his announcement:

"I've added my preferred lighting settings to the game but they won't activate until the game is loaded for a second time. Apparently BAM needs to create a cfg file the first time."

When I cranked up the table, exited, and then went back in I was not in the BAM new render mode, nor were Slam's dark night custom settings applied when I went to that subsection.

Should they be prepopulated? I'm using BAM 265 from a few days ago and purged BAM's cache file and cfg for the table.

Intel i7-6700K @4.5Ghz • AMD Radeon R9 390 8GB • 32GB RAM • Windows 10 Pro x64

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:04 am 

johnhardyiv wrote:

"I've added my preferred lighting settings to the game but they won't activate until the game is loaded for a second time. Apparently BAM needs to create a cfg file the first time."

When I cranked up the table, exited, and then went back in I was not in the BAM new render mode, nor were Slam's dark night custom settings applied when I went to that subsection.

Should they be prepopulated? I'm using BAM 265 from a few days ago and purged BAM's cache file and cfg for the table.

His Preferred BAM Light Presets aren’t working because he is missing a command to call the sub routine for it at table startup:

In the table script there is this:

Sub SetLightsParamsInBAM()
xBAM.Lights.EnableNewRenderer = TRUE
xBAM.Lights.MainLightLock = TRUE
' --- SetMainLightPosition not used because MainLightLock = FALSE
' xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightPosition 0, 650, 500
xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightProperties 1, 0.315, 1.5, 0.025
xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightAttenuation 1, 0, 0
xBAM.Lights.SetOtherLightsAttenuation 0.066, 0, 0.333
xBAM.Lights.EnablePostprocessing = FALSE
xBAM.Lights.SetPostprocessing 1, 0, 1, 1
xBAM.Lights.SetPostprocessingForNewRenderer 1, 0, 1, 1, 2.2, 1, 1, 1, 0.2
End Sub

....but you need to add this command anywhere under that subrountine for FP to use those settings on table startup.

SetLightsParamsInBAM()

BAM doesn’t just run that sub automatically (since you can change those settings on the fly in-game), so that’s why you need that command.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:58 am 

Just want to say thanks to all people involved in making these fantastic tables with the new/improved BAM version, absolutely amazing!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:23 am 

BAM-Version: Latest Beta 265
ravarcade wrote:
updated v265:
https://www.ravarcade.pl/beta/BAM.dll

- fixed broken look of bulbs with unchecker "redner model" on backbox (on second display) (see Jurastic Park...)
[/quote]

I still keep getting this error after the new/updated BAM.DLL, it happens not always at the same time but always on de Addams Family table, any ideas?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 pm 

TerryRed wrote:
johnhardyiv wrote:

His Preferred BAM Light Presets aren’t working because he is missing a command to call the sub routine for it at table startup:

In the table script there is this:

Sub SetLightsParamsInBAM()
xBAM.Lights.EnableNewRenderer = TRUE
xBAM.Lights.MainLightLock = TRUE
' --- SetMainLightPosition not used because MainLightLock = FALSE
' xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightPosition 0, 650, 500
xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightProperties 1, 0.315, 1.5, 0.025
xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightAttenuation 1, 0, 0
xBAM.Lights.SetOtherLightsAttenuation 0.066, 0, 0.333
xBAM.Lights.EnablePostprocessing = FALSE
xBAM.Lights.SetPostprocessing 1, 0, 1, 1
xBAM.Lights.SetPostprocessingForNewRenderer 1, 0, 1, 1, 2.2, 1, 1, 1, 0.2
End Sub

....but you need to add this command anywhere under that subrountine for FP to use those settings on table startup.

SetLightsParamsInBAM()

BAM doesn’t just run that sub automatically (since you can change those settings on the fly in-game), so that’s why you need that command.

That is the way coding normally works but BAM version 254 added the capability to let the table author add this subroutine to the script and have the table use it until the end user changes the light settings themselves. Then it uses the end users light settings from that point on. I'll tell Rav about it. Something he did in later betas must have broken it.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:06 pm 

DuMichAuch wrote:
Sadly I've got Pinball Mediation Error in The Addams Family ULTIMATE Pro 1.01

Pinball Mediation Error
Script Error: Line 2774
Typenkonlikt: 'nvScore'

Pinball Mediation Error
Script Error: Line 2775
Typenkonlikt: 'nvScore'

I suggest that you remark out lines 2774 and 2775 and try it. The score may not be right but I found it plays with these two lines remarked out. To remark them out, place a single quote at the beginning of each line in the script.

This table is very memory intensive (possibly from all the bump maps Slam added). The cause could be that you are running out of memory. I have had many memory problems myself and FP never produces a message that says it has run out of memory. Instead, it produces a meditation error for what ever step it tries to run and fails. If there is a memory problem, you will probably get a different meditation error when you remark out the 2 lines above.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 65  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release