Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic Park, Rom and Slamt1lt Mods 1.4
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 pm 

DuMichAuch wrote:
GeorgeH wrote:
I set the lighting up so it saves your last setting change to the fpRam file

fpRam, or cfg in BAM\cfg\[Table].cfg?

It is a rather difficult question that Gimli might be able to answer better. In this case, the setting is saved to the fpRam. It was a little difficult to figure out a way to change the status of the nanoflashers with the BAM lighting. One of Rav's BAM enhancements was to be able to save lighting settings to the script which made it possible to set this up. ...So when you press the Special key, a 1, 2 ,3 or 4 is saved to the fpRam. The next time you play the table the number gets pulled and the script loads everything that is in the script for that number, which includes the flasher settings and Day, Night and Dark Night lighting. The "End User Settings" only have flasher settings and no lighting settings. You can add your own settings to "End User Settings" and the settings will be saved to the "cfg" file. But as you read in my directions and accidentally press the Special key after you change the "End User Settings" the table will load the settings from 1. 2 or 3 and your settings will be gone. That is why I provided directions on the posting on how you can save your settings to the script which is quite easy.

If you didn't follow all that, just follow my directions in my posting oe let Gimli explain it to you. I bet you didn't think it was that complicated.

George

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:24 pm 

DuMichAuch wrote:
I tried your CFTBL table, looks promising. I also noticed the low frame rate, but my hardware is quite old. In my case, I disabled ReShade and reached 60 fps.

For me, the flippers are not too bad. Maybe you should pay more attention to the slingshot physics. Sometimes the ball bounces between them 15 seconds or longer.
And the ball seems to be "beamed" a bit out of position as it passes the left loop.

I will be saving the other versions like on my original postings. The version you downloaded just happens to be the most memory intensive.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 pm 

francisco666 wrote:
Many thanks, sorry to hack your topic George

I am curious about it too so hack away.

George

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release