Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic Park, Rom and Slamt1lt Mods 1.4
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:00 am 

Mytmyke,

I'm not sure I will be able to fix this problem. I have moved the two pegs for the captive ball as close together as possible and still be able to hit it. I added an invisible wall in front of the captive ball. It might seem the wall will stop the ball in play from hitting the captive ball but the energy from the ball does pass through the wall and will move the captive ball. It may be a little more difficult to hit the target because the wall does reduce the energy transfer. If you don't mind, please give it a try:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/knp63vd9z4sv ... yhlra?dl=0

George

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:55 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
Mytmyke,

I'm not sure I will be able to fix this problem. I have moved the two pegs for the captive ball as close together as possible and still be able to hit it. I added an invisible wall in front of the captive ball. It might seem the wall will stop the ball in play from hitting the captive ball but the energy from the ball does pass through the wall and will move the captive ball. It may be a little more difficult to hit the target because the wall does reduce the energy transfer. If you don't mind, please give it a try:

George

OK. I will give it a shot after work tomorrow. Thanks!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:14 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
Mytmyke,

George

After extensive play last night and today, I have had zero instances of the ball getting stuck! Even with several direct hits that would have gotten it stuck without the fix. If the fix makes it more difficult to move the captive ball into the target, it is not noticeable on my end. Thanks again!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:46 pm 

Thanks for the report back!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:14 am 

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to have Day Light as default instead of Custom ?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:37 am 

Try special keys

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:24 am 

Sorry for my late reply, Gorge. The Problem seems to be gone. But maybe I've missed your latest upload to your Dropbox.
Btw, I followed the latest Link you have posted, and found something interesting. You are realy working on CFTBL? Very nice, Dude...

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 am 

Gimli wrote:
Try special keys

Yes it work, but I would like it by default without using the key all the time and explain it to all people that play at home :)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:04 pm 

DuMichAuch wrote:
Sorry for my late reply, Gorge. The Problem seems to be gone. But maybe I've missed your latest upload to your Dropbox.
Btw, I followed the latest Link you have posted, and found something interesting. You are realy working on CFTBL? Very nice, Dude...

I haven't change it since you downloaded it. I guess I will have to post a change.

I am working on CFTBL. It is in pretty dire need of an update. I planned on just adding dynamic flippers but discovered the frame rate nearly always drops to 30 fps when I play it on my gaming PC. No doubt it would cause a serious problem on a lower end CP. It has the same problem as JP, lots of execute and eval commands in the script. They are all are gone now in this version and frame rate is back up to 60 fps (with VSync checked). I added some of the other new BAM features too, like lighting (Special 1 key). It is the first time I have added dynamic flippers to Zed double flippers. Honestly, I have never been able to tell the difference between Zed and single flippers but the dynamic flippers work. What do you think of the flippers?

George

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:40 pm 

I tried your CFTBL table, looks promising. I also noticed the low frame rate, but my hardware is quite old. In my case, I disabled ReShade and reached 60 fps.

For me, the flippers are not too bad. Maybe you should pay more attention to the slingshot physics. Sometimes the ball bounces between them 15 seconds or longer.
And the ball seems to be "beamed" a bit out of position as it passes the left loop.

Last edited by DuMichAuch on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release